What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Who and Where From?  (Read 13515 times)

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
Re: Who and Where From?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2004, 09:32:12 am »
Fantastic!  By the way I'm in Winnipeg, Mb!  

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2004, 09:32:12 am »

spaguyohio

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2004, 09:40:01 am »
The Rock n Roll Capital of the World, Cleveland Ohio. Bought a midwest made tub, Master Spa, and very happy with it.

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2004, 10:16:34 am »
About 20 miles north of Baltimore City, Maryland.

A friend of ours from Canada was visiting us when we were in college once and kept making these odd references to "Igloos".  When we didn't get it, she said that all Americans think that Canadians have igloos.  

I find that pretty hard to believe, but wondered if that really was a joke in Canada that we in the states think you all live in igloos.  ???

-Ed

Netnutty

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2004, 10:31:42 am »
I'm in Newbury Park, CA. Slightly closer to Los Angeles than Chas.

And don't believe

"Weather is 70 dgrees F year 'round. If it gets above 74 people start talking about the 'heat wave,' and we fear for the older folks" from Chas!

While I get more extreme weather than Chas (I'm 7 miles inland and 400' higher) I've lived in Ventura and it isn't always like that - it get's up to 80 F sometimes!

Note to Chas - CA is already crowded enough. From now on tell them more about our earthquakes, killers - OJ & Robert Blake for example, and our smog! 8)

rick

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2004, 11:01:05 am »
Sunny and smoggy Fresno, CA.  Gateway to the Sierra Nevadas.
Known for very hot summers,  it's been sitting around 100 the last couple of weeks, and pretty mild winters, might have it freeze a couple of days in winter.  
The spa doesn't get used quite as much in summer, more in the pool right now, but I still get in every morning like clock work, and soak for about 10 minutes and then jump in the pool.  Best way to wake up in the morning.  Wait, strike that;  second best way to wake up in the morning.  Best way is when I get attacked by the girl sleeping next to me!  :)

DebsinIllinois

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 04:53:17 pm »
   I live in Illinois at the corner of Hix~N~Stix  ;D haha..actually NE of St. Louis an hour so we enjoy (using enjoy cautiously) all seasons tho winter will feel shorter this year because of the enjoyment from our new hot tub. I'm anxciously waiting for the delivery tomorrow..*crossing fingers*
  I have gotten loads of information from this forum..thanks to everyone :D

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 05:14:05 pm »
New Joisey! You wanna do something about it......

scout045

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 08:17:00 pm »
I'm in eastern Washington state, and no it doesn't always rain in Washington. That's the west side. We have the regular 4 seasons.It's been in the 90's this week and we could use some rain.  I agree with Debs. I knew nothing about hot tubs before I discovered this forum, and its amazing what I've learned. So thanks from me to everyone!
Scout

Ruby

• Marquis Epic
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2004, 08:56:05 pm »
I'm Brewman's neighbor!  I live in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis.  
I have to honestly say that this is the first time in years that I'm actually looking forward to winter.  Can't wait for that first snowfall of huge fluffy snowflakes! Question for you: How cold is too cold for spatopia?  Does your hair freeze?
Minnesota Consumer
Been soaking since 7/2004

fedmandoo

• which brand do we buy???? Hummm still looking
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2004, 09:07:47 pm »
We live in New england ..home of the  36 & 38 superbowl champion Patriots!!! Actually in mass where the winters are cold and the summers are too short...Fedman

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2004, 10:28:33 pm »
I wouldn't give up the seasons for anything. Sorry Chas.    ;)

Steve

That's quite alright, more for me!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 10:29:55 pm »
From Toronto area but living in North Carolina...  New to hot tubs and our first is on it's way (Optima).  Should be here in 2 weeks or so.
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2004, 10:45:52 pm »
I'm in Newbury Park, CA. Slightly closer to Los Angeles than Chas.

And don't believe

"Weather is 70 dgrees F year 'round. If it gets above 74 people start talking about the 'heat wave,' and we fear for the older folks" from Chas!

While I get more extreme weather than Chas (I'm 7 miles inland and 400' higher) I've lived in Ventura and it isn't always like that - it get's up to 80 F sometimes!

Note to Chas - CA is already crowded enough. From now on tell them more about our earthquakes, killers - OJ & Robert Blake for example, and our smog! 8)

You know, you have very good point! What was I thinking!

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

IonHeaven

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2004, 10:54:56 pm »
Adirondack Mountains in upstate NY. I live near the Great Sacandaga Lake.  We still haven't seen sight of summer yet this year so the lake is very cold. Hoping to have a hot tub soon! IonHeaven

rodger

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2004, 12:27:36 am »
Rodger and wife Cindy

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2004, 12:27:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42