What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How long for order?  (Read 2607 times)

KevinH

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
How long for order?
« on: August 01, 2004, 02:29:42 pm »
My dealer said the factory was making my tub last Tuesday (July 27).

He said it still needs to go through testing and certification. About two days to ship.

How long does it normally take if they were making it Tuesday? It's been about 3 wks since I ordered it.

Hot Tub Forum

How long for order?
« on: August 01, 2004, 02:29:42 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: How long for order?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 02:36:35 pm »
Huge difference among tub makers, and even among dealers. I am fortunate enough to live close to the factory, and I sell HotSpring - who can have a tub ready to pick up just 48 hours after I order it - but our delivery schedule is about two weeks out right now.

HS dealers who are farther away from the factory stock tubs in a warehouse and can get the thing to you in a couple of days if they have the color you want on hand and the delivery schedule allows.

I get calls from manufacturers just about every week asking me to consider selling their products: the last one was in Florida, and said they could "guaranty" just four weeks from order date. They were very proud, saying that was faster than most others in the industry.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

KevinH

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 07:26:00 pm »
This one is a Caldera. Dealer said they are usually made to order. For shipping they bundle HS & Caldera.

The dealer said they had them shipped in bundles of 3. They still get a good price for shipping and the wait time is less than the 10 bundle.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 07:26:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42