What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Now trying to choose between Vanto (Caldera) and Vector 94 (Marquis)  (Read 7683 times)

spamom50

Re: Now trying to choose between Vanto (Caldera) and Vector 94 (Marquis)
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 10:27:52 pm »
Thanks for your comments, MarKee.   I'm so thankful for this forum so that I can try to educate myself better.  I'm going to try to relax now, soak in the info and also let my dear husband consider all of the options, too.  And I know what you mean about that geyser.  I know for a fact our kids would LOVE it.  Big time.   

Now a cover lifter isn't included in the deal.  Just the cover.  I'm not sure if it will be a challenge to move because of my small size.  The Marquis dealer didn't seem to think the more expensive cover lifter is needed.  But I do wonder because it's a much bigger cover than the Vanto one. 

Thanks again.  You're a wealth of Marquis info 😊

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 10:27:52 pm »

MarKee

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 12:14:54 am »
I think the Marquis dealer is steering you in the right direction on the cover lift.  There is a hydraulic cover lift called the CoverMate III that is easier to open and close, but it is significantly more prone to failing, and I personally am not a fan of it.  The recommended cover lift from the factory is the Cover Companion, which is probably what the dealer has shown you.  The Cover Companion is a super solid lift, nearly impossible to break.  It's pretty easy to get on and off for most, flipping the cover over half way and pushing it all the way open once you enter the spa is a good way to do it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 12:14:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42