What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Frog and cover jumping?  (Read 2826 times)

IonHeaven

Spa Frog and cover jumping?
« on: July 29, 2004, 07:35:25 pm »
The Marquis I'm considering has what seems to be a very convienient 'spa frog'. Not sure what that's all about since I'm just deciding between 2 spas and know nothing about the other options for chemicals. I imagine the convienience of the spa frog will be more costly. Any advice?

Also, my dealer was practically jumping on the cover and invited me to join him to demonstrate that snow build up will not damage it. Anyone know how well it insulates?

As some of you know, I'm still deciding between the Marquis Reward and the Beachcomber. Many of you have given me great info and suggestions to consider, which I appreciate tremendously! Now I'm down to the final decision. I really could use some advice to feel confident as I move forward on the tub that is for me. Wet testing proved a tie!

Hopefully soon I can join the ranks of happy soaking spa owners!

IonHeaven

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Frog and cover jumping?
« on: July 29, 2004, 07:35:25 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Spa Frog and cover jumping?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 12:11:11 am »
Hi...

The spa frog system is a very convenient way to manage your water...a bromine cartridge and a mineral cartridge...the bromine should be good for about a month for average use. the cost to replace monthly should be about $10.00 the mineral lasts for about 4 months usually you change it when you change the water...cost about $25.00 shock about once a week perhaps twice for heavy use and thats about it....or at least the idea of how it is supposed to work and the excepted costs....

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Spa Frog and cover jumping?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 12:11:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42