What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A five day spa circus??  (Read 3798 times)

Water Boy

A five day spa circus??
« on: August 31, 2016, 07:57:49 pm »
Well our slimey friends with the spa circus are rolling into town this weekend. I heard a few of their commercials already. They are coming for a five day circus weekend. Thursday through Monday. Crazy. They've never stayed that long. They must really like it here! Oh well, usually good for business when they come to town! Hope you all have a good Labor Day weekend!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

A five day spa circus??
« on: August 31, 2016, 07:57:49 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: A five day spa circus??
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:59:58 pm »
  SPAS SPAS SPAS!    Major mfngs, free parking, free admission!  Everything must go!    ::)

Water Boy

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 08:06:12 pm »
Jim has been to the circus! Cue up the music!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:05:49 pm »
They were just in Mass a couple weeks ago. Sparked hot tub interest in my store that weekend. I had people asking if I had a chemical free spa like the ones at the show!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 09:38:41 pm »
Jim has been to the circus! Cue up the music!

I went to one a few years ago, came out wanting a shower.   I wreaked of musk and was craving a gold chain necklace. 

Water Boy

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 09:43:33 pm »
I'm planning to go to get me a new BBQ grill since it's a pool spa and BBQ show. Even though I know there won't be any bbqs there.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 09:44:27 pm »
Been a couple times myself. Learned a lot from the sales guys.......what not to do to close sales. Funny thing is when I was in my mid twenties I sold just like them. As I've gotten older and own a dealership I'm the complete opposite. Try to find the right tub for the customer instead of the tub I can make the most money on or he one I want to sell the most.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 09:45:25 pm »
I'm planning to go to get me a new BBQ grill since it's a pool spa and BBQ show. Even though I know there won't be any bbqs there.

The one I went too had a dusty big green egg in the very back of the show! 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 12:06:42 am »
Been a couple times myself. Learned a lot from the sales guys.......what not to do to close sales. Funny thing is when I was in my mid twenties I sold just like them. As I've gotten older and own a dealership I'm the complete opposite. Try to find the right tub for the customer instead of the tub I can make the most money on or he one I want to sell the most.

Being in sales hard to knock them, it's what they do, and it's not job I would want to do.  A lot are left over Lance Trizika boys, though many of them are still working fairs for dealers that use that type, and they can be very effective and are pros at what they do!  Sad thing is they will do and say anything to sell a spa, most will say they are "factory" reps.   Some actually have become sales reps.   Couple I know and some of you dealers may know them or recognize the names?  Kelly Pop or Dave Cole.  Dave has been slinging Artesian spas for awhile now I believe I the SW?   I know Kelly is still working fairs saw him 3 weeks ago up here.   

Sam

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 01:25:49 pm »
I know Dave.  He does the master road shows?   ???

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 01:42:49 pm »

Being in sales hard to knock them, it's what they do, and it's not job I would want to do.  A lot are left over Lance Trizika boys, though many of them are still working fairs for dealers that use that type, and they can be very effective and are pros at what they do!  Sad thing is they will do and say anything to sell a spa, most will say they are "factory" reps.   Some actually have become sales reps.   Couple I know and some of you dealers may know them or recognize the names?  Kelly Pop or Dave Cole.  Dave has been slinging Artesian spas for awhile now I believe I the SW?   I know Kelly is still working fairs saw him 3 weeks ago up here.

I don't know those guys but I know plenty even use some pro's at fairs and home shows.  Being in sales their is a right way to sell a product and a wrong way.  Unfortunately the Master road shows are full of guys who do it the wrong way.  Have met a lot of guys that work on the Maax teams.  Most of the guys I use are based out of your home state Jim

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 01:02:26 am »

I don't know those guys but I know plenty even use some pro's at fairs and home shows.  Being in sales their is a right way to sell a product and a wrong way.  Unfortunately the Master road shows are full of guys who do it the wrong way.  Have met a lot of guys that work on the Maax teams.  Most of the guys I use are based out of your home state Jim

I think there are a few up here, I really do not know very many.     

Back to Sam, I am pretty sure Dave is a Artesian rep now.  He gave up the road show/fairs a few years ago, not sure if he ever did the Master spa shows or not? Honestly I don't think he ever did.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 01:02:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42