What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lounger or no lounger?  (Read 2481 times)

Nick_M

Lounger or no lounger?
« on: August 26, 2016, 11:16:21 am »
I understand the pros/cons of having a lounger vs not having having a lounger.  Would like to hear people's actual experience that have a lounger if they are happy they went that route or wish they didn't get a lounger and reasons for both.  Also, do you find that the lounger is used more or less than the other seats in your situation?  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Lounger or no lounger?
« on: August 26, 2016, 11:16:21 am »

dukester75

Re: Lounger or no lounger?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 11:30:56 am »
My wife and I bought our first hottub, a Bullfrog A7L which has a lounger. I was the one who wanted a lounger. We are active, so I wanted the lounger for my calves and because I like to "lounge" when I sit. My wife didn't really think she'd like the lounger as the previous ones she tried, she floated up in. So far, the lounge seat is my favorite. Its where I start my soak and often where I finish, but we do like to move around to all the various seats-jet configurations. To my surprise, I find my wife often using the lounger seat as well, she doesn't not float up in this one. In our case, I'd say we definitely use the lounger more then the other seats.

Nick_M

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 03:11:49 pm »
Thanks for the response dukester75!  That is the type of feedback I was looking for.  Anyone else?

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 04:18:36 pm »
    I have a Jacuzzi J-355 with the lounge and I like it, yet I also move around from seat to seat.    Most 2nd time buyers don't buy a lounge spa again, but it really is a personal thing.    When I find they do want one I highly recommend they wet test.

411rocket

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 07:02:39 pm »
I have this years Beachcomber 725 A.E. (Anniversary edition), if I did not want the lounger, I would have gotten the 720 A.E.

During my normal usage, I am in the corner position, with the 6 pack of back jets going. then after it times out, I switch pump #2 on & am in the lounger, until that also times out. Occasionally, I use some of the other positions as well.

This is my second tub with a lounger, replacing my 1st one with a total of 7 jets (that I bought in 1995), in June of this year.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 07:02:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42