What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Beachcomber is a made-to-order product.  (Read 2945 times)

billiam

Beachcomber is a made-to-order product.
« on: July 26, 2004, 10:21:36 pm »
Just ordered a Beachcomber 730.

Thanks to all the people on the Forum.  Good advice, opinons -- with some facts thrown in.  

We selected the Beachcomber 730 -- based on the Wet Test and a very service minded dealer here in the Mpls/St. Paul area.  

Aside from the service, and the wet-test,  most people have overlooked Beachcomber "made-to-order" capability.  For our installation (where the Tub is butted up to our deck), it was helpful to order the Pump on the opposite side of the front panel.  This will allow me to service the unit -- without having to "drain" the tub -- pull it away from the deck and then move it back. Worst case would be to crawl under the deck and attempt to service the unit while crouching below the deck joists.  

Hot Tub Forum

Beachcomber is a made-to-order product.
« on: July 26, 2004, 10:21:36 pm »

OnMedic

Re: Beachcomber is a made-to-order product.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 10:53:27 pm »
Bill

Amazing! If I were to do it again, I would probably choose the 730 over the 740 due to the limited time we are finding we spend in the lounger... but my daughter loves the higher part of the lounger to play, which makes it all worthwhile!

I never knew that you could choose the side of the tub you want them to build the pumps on... that is amazing! Wish I knew that when I ordered!

You will love laying in the beach soon!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2004, 10:55:41 pm by OnMedic »

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 12:52:53 am »
Congratualtions.
You have chosen an excellent product.

IonHeaven

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 02:51:11 am »
Congratulations on your decision. I'm getting close. It's down to the Beachcomber 720x and the Marquis Reward. Like the lounger in the 720x better than any I've been in.

The cement is ready to be poured, now I just need to sign on someones dotted line.

ENJOY! IonHeaven

RDF

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 06:29:53 am »
I've had my 730 for a year now, it rocks..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 06:29:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42