What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Did you later change your design around your hot tub?  (Read 2170 times)

jkj767

Did you later change your design around your hot tub?
« on: July 15, 2016, 09:21:30 pm »
We take deliver in 3 weeks. We are debating 2 locations. Location 1) Four paces from the house off our patio and 5 ft from the side of the house - Easy cement pad installation, closer for electric and will block west wind Location 3) Far east side of paver patio, 10 paces from the door, open to all winds, better view yet closer to the only neighbor so more privacy block will need to be created and further for electric. Location is more sloped and will required 4 in to 8 inch concrete pad to align with slope of yard.

I'm trying to see the big picture here.   Closer to the house the won't be room for pergola or anything location 2 gives us more options. But will we use them? How did you landscape or build up around the hot tub? Deck? Pergola? Pavilion? I search Pinterest but I can't afford the 30k landscaping jobs. I'm happy with my paver patio and plants. A place to relax in the tub and add some privacy is a must.

Ideas? Thoughts? We need to start digging in the next few days to stay on track with delivery and curing of concrete pad.

Hot Tub Forum

Did you later change your design around your hot tub?
« on: July 15, 2016, 09:21:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42