What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need new cover, recommendations please..  (Read 2565 times)

JacuzziJack

Need new cover, recommendations please..
« on: July 13, 2016, 12:38:07 am »
I'm in the market for a new insulated cover for my 7-person Calspa H/T. Was thinking about trying to repair what I have but upon close inspection it's too brittle and too far gone. I've done some research on the differences between good quality and lower grade covers, but with so many mfgrs out there all claiming to have the 'best' product, are there any favorite suppliers you can recommend? We live in the upper midwest so a cover that can withstand cold temps and a stiff metal channel on the center end to handle a snow load is important. What companies have you had good luck with?

Thanks a bunch!

Hot Tub Forum

Need new cover, recommendations please..
« on: July 13, 2016, 12:38:07 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Need new cover, recommendations please..
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 07:43:22 am »
I can relate my experience with RHtubs when I bought a replacement cover back around 2010.  I also had a big tub so I went with less insulation on top 3" maybe instead of 4-5?  Those big covers get heavy.     With regard to that site, I can say the measurement instructions were very detailed and helped me get a good fitting cover.  It arrived in about 4 weeks if I remember, which was right about what the site said.  I only kept the tub another 2 years, so I can't state how long that cover lasted.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

JacuzziJack

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 02:59:43 pm »
Anybody else? What about you installers and repair guys, what tops do you recommend (or recommend staying *away* from)?

Thanks,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 02:59:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42