What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Edision pricing  (Read 1975 times)

triplehorn

Sundance Edision pricing
« on: August 10, 2016, 10:31:13 am »
My wife and I are hot tub shopping and don't know much.  I was quoted $7999 for a Sundance Edison.  This is with Bluewave audio, cover, steps, delivery, installation and startup.  Does not include electrical hook up.    We had a quote on a Jacuzzi J235 for $6800 all being equal except the Jacuzzi didn't have the audio.    I think the audio adds around $600.   That makes a difference of about $600.  Maybe a little high?   The Sundance dealer has an excellent reputation in our area and has been in business over 50 years which is a big plus. 

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Edision pricing
« on: August 10, 2016, 10:31:13 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance Edision pricing
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:27:45 pm »
Excellent reputations and customer service don't come cheap.  It costs more money to employee service techs who know what they are doing.  Stereo is usually closer to a $1000 upgrade so he might be off by closer to $200

scoobywagon02

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:00:36 pm »
That price is good if they are including Bluetooth in my opinion. Great product and if they have been in business that long you really can't go wrong. I agree about service techs because I have seen some pretty bad ones. You get what you pay for and service is important. Remember you only do this once for the next 10+ years. You want to do it right and have a business that will be there to support you long after your warranty is up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:00:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42