What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ol' Terminator Has a New Gig  (Read 6515 times)

Racenut

Re: Ol' Terminator Has a New Gig
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2016, 10:09:44 pm »
I disagree, I got a buddy used rebar and gunite to make a tub. Playing with extra material (was a brick layer by trade) Super quiet with the pumps/heater away from the tub, and it's concrete. Built in steps, easy access, very comfortable laid back seats. A thick epoxy surface that seemed softer than acrylic. Perfect fit for me, the best I've sat in. But not very portable. Beautiful private lake view...Big fire pit on the shore...fridge...loons...

Nice to have you back...

You should have told him that Bullfrog makes kits to install jetpacks in custom gunite spas!   ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2016, 10:09:44 pm »

Time Machine Hot Tubs

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 11:08:18 am »
  Welcome back,  I hope everything works out well for you!    So they must not of had you sign a non-compete?  Also I need a can for my AR-15, I know you Texas boys always have a few lying around..    Just shoot me a pm  ;)

No sir, there was not.  I was actually encouraged to start my own business and, since NASA never called me back about heading up their rocket sciences division, I figured I had better stick with what I know.

I actually have a good friend who is starting up a suppressor manufacturing operation and is just waiting on his Class III license paperwork.  His machine shop has had to branch out a bit since the oil boom went burp down here.

Term

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 11:28:42 am »
Bullinator,
My only criticism of your return is you've made 14 posts so far and none of them have incorporated your world renowned Photo-shopping ability where its almost impossible to know if the pic is real or imagined!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 11:43:47 am »
Wellcome back, my turn coat brother.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 05:18:40 pm »
  Welcome back,  I hope everything works out well for you!    So they must not of had you sign a non-compete?  Also I need a can for my AR-15, I know you Texas boys always have a few lying around..    Just shoot me a pm  ;)

No sir, there was not.  I was actually encouraged to start my own business and, since NASA never called me back about heading up their rocket sciences division, I figured I had better stick with what I know.

I actually have a good friend who is starting up a suppressor manufacturing operation and is just waiting on his Class III license paperwork.  His machine shop has had to branch out a bit since the oil boom went burp down here.

Term

If he needs to test a few proto types just let me know..

Time Machine Hot Tubs

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 05:43:27 pm »
Thank you, Dan :)

Jim, I'll see if I can score a couple of prototypes!

Spatech, I no longer have an online picture posting account but I will see what I can do, sir.

Term

Time Machine Hot Tubs

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 05:52:18 pm »

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:56:30 pm by Time Machine Hot Tubs »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 05:52:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42