What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking at Freeflow spa  (Read 2492 times)

mamawantsahottubnow

Looking at Freeflow spa
« on: June 06, 2016, 01:52:51 pm »
Hello - this is my first post on this forum.  My husband and I are looking at buying a hot tub (we don't want to go broke doing it :).  I have read a lot of reviews on which ones do what, the amount of jets, the options etc.  But in reality all I want is a nice soak with some jets and enjoy the beautiful view of our lake while drinking a martini.  I happen to run across the freeflow line, these seem quite nice, durable, and offer a great soak.  Do others have these spas, what are your experiences?  Yes, no?  Any input would be fantastic!!!

Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

Looking at Freeflow spa
« on: June 06, 2016, 01:52:51 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Looking at Freeflow spa
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 04:24:29 pm »
Hello - this is my first post on this forum.  My husband and I are looking at buying a hot tub (we don't want to go broke doing it :).  I have read a lot of reviews on which ones do what, the amount of jets, the options etc.  But in reality all I want is a nice soak with some jets and enjoy the beautiful view of our lake while drinking a martini.  I happen to run across the freeflow line, these seem quite nice, durable, and offer a great soak.  Do others have these spas, what are your experiences?  Yes, no?  Any input would be fantastic!!!

Thank you!

Spa makers have different product lines to cater to whatever your needs are. Many value the therapy aspects of the jets and even the aesthetics (lights, waterfalls, colors...) but if you're really just looking for a hot water soak and a durable product then yes Freeflow will do just fine.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 05:05:28 pm »
 Freeflow or better yet Watkins mnfg (hotspring spas)   For a roto-mold spa they are very good, and backed by a good company.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 05:49:00 pm »
Agreed, got to touch an older one the other day. Still a solid value.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 05:49:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42