What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coast Spas Manhattan model  (Read 3791 times)

Chimo33

Coast Spas Manhattan model
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:33:01 pm »
We just purchased a coastal hot tub.  There was a factory blummish so the rep gave an additional discount.  On the paper work it lists it as a Manhattan model.  When I go online this model does not show.  There was a previous Manhattan but it looks like it was discontinued a year or two ago.  The hot tub does have the current display and features.  I called the rep back and he said it was a new model and not on the web site yet.  This hot tub was sold as new but I do not want to buy one that has been discontinued.  Can anyone offer advise on this?   

Hot Tub Forum

Coast Spas Manhattan model
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:33:01 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Coast Spas Manhattan model
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 12:19:45 pm »
We just purchased a coastal hot tub.  There was a factory blummish so the rep gave an additional discount.  On the paper work it lists it as a Manhattan model.  When I go online this model does not show.  There was a previous Manhattan but it looks like it was discontinued a year or two ago.  The hot tub does have the current display and features.  I called the rep back and he said it was a new model and not on the web site yet.  This hot tub was sold as new but I do not want to buy one that has been discontinued.  Can anyone offer advise on this?

The idea that its a new model not yet on the website is plausible but I'd call the manufacturer and ask if the Manhattan is new for 2016.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 05:20:34 pm »
Also, if the serial number is on the spa (prolly underneath by the equipment), post it here. Frequently the manufacturing date is "encoded" into the number and someone here may be able to tell.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 05:20:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42