What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: help with hydropool........  (Read 4107 times)

gmull

help with hydropool........
« on: July 04, 2004, 06:50:37 pm »
can anyone give me any info about hydropool spas??there is a dealer in my area that sells them but i would like any info from people" in the know" or people who might own one.

Hot Tub Forum

help with hydropool........
« on: July 04, 2004, 06:50:37 pm »

zzaphod42

Re: help with hydropool........
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 05:05:45 pm »
Hydropool manufacturs their hot tubs in Ontario. Their tubs would be mid-range in regards to pricing, quality, etc... They aren't a bad tub, but there are definitely better hot tubs on the market. One of my competitors sells them based mainly on price, when he can't convince a prospect to buy a Sundance from him.

Joe

IonHeaven

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 01:33:33 pm »
I wet tested a serenity 5000 along with a Master Spa and liked it very much. Now that I've wet tested about 8 others I'm not as sure anymore but I did like the power, jet configuation, seating.

I may wet test it again next week, but am hesitant to purchase cause can't find much about it. I hope more folks respond to your request so we can learn more about reliability etc.

Have you learned anything new?

IonHeaven

gmull

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 07:09:23 pm »
thanks for your responses..no i haven't heard anything new....and i havn't went as far as a wet test yet..i am about 6 months away from a purchase and there is a dealer in town..i was impressed by the factory rep who i talked to with the local dealer but i am keeping in mind he is a salesman. but i asked him questions about other spas ( including thermospas ) and he didn't bash the competition but showed and told me the difference.i am looking to buy local for after the sale and there is also a hot springs dealer in the area...i hope more hydropool owners can give me their advice...

thanks

IonHeaven

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 10:49:37 pm »
Hi,
Heard anything new about Hydropool spas? I haven't seen them mentioned on this forum except in your message. I was hoping to learn more...maybe hear from some happy Hydropool owners. Perhaps there aren't any; could that be? Seems like many folks from Canada are on this Forum, hopefully some will chime in.

Good luck and let me know what you think when you wet test.

IonHeaven

keesterdog

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 08:20:49 am »
hi,
we have a hydropool 700.  we've had it for almost 2 years now.  it's not a bad tub.  seems very solid.  i really like the perforated floor.  it keeps junk from collecting on the floor. i really wish i had purchased it with an air blower.  don't waste your money on the brominator. it doesn't work.  i just use a floater with tabs in it. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  you can post it or e-mail me.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 08:20:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42