What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What's Next? (Also, what do I have)  (Read 2817 times)

Dillinger

What's Next? (Also, what do I have)
« on: May 18, 2016, 02:51:48 pm »
I moved into my house a little over 2 years ago and I have had numerous projects to tackle. Unfortunately the hot tub had not been one of them until now. It is sitting covered (poorly) on the rear deck and I wanted to see what I needed do. I would love to get someone out to look at it and let me know if it is worth fixing or if I should just get rid of it. When I bought the house they had paperwork from when it was purchased but for the life of me I haven't been able to find it.

I called a local place and they said the best bet was to get in touch with the hot tub's manufacturer and they could point me in the direction of a certified tech who was familiar with the unit however I don't even know what brand it is. I took a few pictures and I was hoping maybe someone could provide me with some guidance. Thank you all in advance.

Attached are some photos

https://imgur.com/a/rqHhE

Hot Tub Forum

What's Next? (Also, what do I have)
« on: May 18, 2016, 02:51:48 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: What's Next? (Also, what do I have)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 05:14:26 pm »
  Looks to be a pretty generic spa, almost looks like a Costco spa, but I think they started selling spas after synthetic siding was introduced.     Any spa place or independent tech should be able to work on it, and there is a good chance the manufacturer is out of business anyway.       How about a picture of the equipment area, the spa itself look to be in decent shape, other than a new cover and some wood starting to fail..

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 07:56:54 pm »
I agree. First clean it up and get all the stagnent water out and scrubbed/rinsed good. Then see if it holds water. If it does hold water power it up and see what it does. If it runs it will need a new cover and some cosmetic top lip work.
Retired

Hottubprosne

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 02:52:48 pm »
Where are you located?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 02:52:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42