What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hydropool h800 mazzie port  (Read 4264 times)

robbieesprit

hydropool h800 mazzie port
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:41:33 pm »
hi, I have just installed a new ozone generator, but the gas is not being pulled through, I suspect a vacume is not being formed to pull the gas through, but I cant find the manifold the pipe connects to, does anyone know where they are on the hydropool? cheers rob.

Hot Tub Forum

hydropool h800 mazzie port
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:41:33 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: hydropool h800 mazzie port
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 03:44:12 pm »
sounds like you have multiple issues with this spa, is there a local spa company or independent technician you can call to take a look?

robbieesprit

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 04:48:05 pm »
Probably, but I prefer to solve the issues myself, otherwise I have learnt anything...how hard can it be? its just a few pipes and pumps?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 05:50:37 pm »
hi, I have just installed a new ozone generator, but the gas is not being pulled through, I suspect a vacume is not being formed to pull the gas through, but I cant find the manifold the pipe connects to, does anyone know where they are on the hydropool? cheers rob.

The mazzie injector is located somewhere between the O3 generator and the jet in the tub that it feeds. It will be a T on a bigger line.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 05:56:02 pm »
Probably, but I prefer to solve the issues myself, otherwise I have learnt anything...how hard can it be? its just a few pipes and pumps?

that's it...pipes & pumps, piece of cake...I'll let you get back to "solving issues yourself" by asking others for help on a forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 06:02:03 pm »

that's it...pipes & pumps, piece of cake...I'll let you get back to "solving issues yourself" by asking others for help on a forum

LOL, The plumber who deals with waste water versus feed water always gets paid more. And it's easier, everything is down hill.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 06:04:27 pm »

LOL, The plumber who deals with waste water versus feed water always gets paid more. And it's easier, everything is down hill.

haha I would agree

robbieesprit

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 07:43:22 am »
Hey, I was just after a couple of pointers to assist me? that's what forums are for???
If I couldn't manage the repair, I'd pick up the phone and call a spa technician.
Big thanks to Tman22, found it following your advice.
I'm an engineer by trade, so have an engineer thought process to tackling issues...as far as I can see spas systems are not complicated...at least mine isn't and its an 8Man. Like most things, you just need a bit of advice to point you in the right direction...
and will and have save myself ££££s by not using the services of a spa technician.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 08:46:32 pm »
Hey, I was just after a couple of pointers to assist me? that's what forums are for???
If I couldn't manage the repair, I'd pick up the phone and call a spa technician.
Big thanks to Tman22, found it following your advice.
I'm an engineer by trade, so have an engineer thought process to tackling issues...as far as I can see spas systems are not complicated...at least mine isn't and its an 8Man. Like most things, you just need a bit of advice to point you in the right direction...
and will and have save myself ££££s by not using the services of a spa technician.

Your welcome Rob. We have several engineers at our office. I ask them for advice all the time for what they excel in. Like how many cubic yards of dirt do I need for an L shaped area 36' long by 9' wide tapering from 14" to 0" thick?
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 08:46:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42