What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 1st Tub Purchased... Now what?  (Read 2030 times)

DubV

1st Tub Purchased... Now what?
« on: April 05, 2016, 10:39:33 am »
Team,

First, thanks for all the great insight and advice on this forum...  It helped navigating this process much, much easier!

With that said, I am waiting for a new 2016 Jacuzzi J-495 to be delivered next week and wanted to ask for recommendations for gear and accessories that seasoned spa owners recommend for newbies like me...

We are getting the standard accessories that come with a new spa purchase, so I have questions that are geared more toward water testing kits, and all the other sorts of gear that makes owning a spa easier/better.  Are there chemicals or accessories that work better/worse with Jacuzzi brands? 

Any advice/recommendations for gear that actually works or is more useful than the basic gear that comes with the spa would be greatly appreciated!!

Rest assured I am searching the hundreds of pages of this forum for insight but if anyone doesn't mind providing a small list, the next beer would be on me!

Thanks again!
DubV

Hot Tub Forum

1st Tub Purchased... Now what?
« on: April 05, 2016, 10:39:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42