What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: End user ratings  (Read 4840 times)

OnMedic

End user ratings
« on: July 21, 2004, 08:28:14 pm »
There seems to be a lot of questions surrounding the ratings on Pool and Spa and other sites. Is there any way to start a site that would only display end user ratings (much like epinions)? Anyone want to join me on the project if deemed feasible?

Cheers

Hot Tub Forum

End user ratings
« on: July 21, 2004, 08:28:14 pm »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
Re: End user ratings
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 08:40:58 am »
Have you checked the reviews here at this site?  Dr. Spa is also starting a review section at his site...rhtubs.

Gerrym

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 09:04:56 am »
I cannot find anything like a ratings /  review on rhtubs, in fact the site seems to not be updated anymore, for instance, if you go in to the section what's new & cool, you will see the last update was 3rd May.
But maybe that is beacause there is nothing new or cool on that website !!!

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 01:45:26 pm »
The review section is just started.  Check some of the newer threads on the board and you can find how to get to it.

That site is as busy as this one.  You must be looking in the wrong place.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 09:26:41 pm »
I cannot find anything like a ratings /  review on rhtubs, in fact the site seems to not be updated anymore, for instance, if you go in to the section what's new & cool, you will see the last update was 3rd May.
But maybe that is beacause there is nothing new or cool on that website !!!

Interesting comment Gerrym......... Thank you, I think. The "What's New and Cool" section was solely intended to "announce" new items added to our online store. Unfortunately, there just aren't many new items being developed to add (or at least not of a decent enough quality :-)  ). Perhaps I should list major additions to the rest of the site there...... or maybe reword thing to more clearly explain what's listed there.

Out of respect for this web site I wont post the URL to our new Review section, but if you'd like to contact me privately, I'd be happy to give it to you.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 09:38:48 pm »
Not to mention, Doc, there is a link at the top of your board.

I found the reviews just fine!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 11:33:06 pm »
I'm about to put a big ole sentance about it right under the title name of the board. It's a tough section of the site to "market" :-)
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Gerrym

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004, 05:17:19 am »

Interesting comment Gerrym......... Thank you, I think. The "What's New and Cool" section was solely intended to "announce" new items added to our online store. Unfortunately, there just aren't many new items being developed to add (or at least not of a decent enough quality :-)  ). Perhaps I should list major additions to the rest of the site there...... or maybe reword thing to more clearly explain what's listed there.

Out of respect for this web site I wont post the URL to our new Review section, but if you'd like to contact me privately, I'd be happy to give it to you.

Apologies Dr. Spa, I did not mean that to come across as such a negative comment. Just trying to give feedback, hope you understand !

;D ;D ;D

Gerrym

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004, 05:20:08 am »
Not to mention, Doc, there is a link at the top of your board.

I found the reviews just fine!!!

I must be getting old, still couldn't find it!!

Sent an e-mail to the doc for help!

Gerry

Netnutty

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004, 01:40:33 pm »
I had some trouble finding it also but knowing it was there somewhere I kept searching until I found it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004, 01:40:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42