What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 36 Months no interest?  (Read 3416 times)

SOULRIC

36 Months no interest?
« on: March 25, 2016, 03:25:23 pm »
Guys:
I understand how this works but, does Caldera do this often? I have seen 15 or 18 months but never 36. Is this a rare occasion that I should look at? I wanted to wait a little longer but I am wondering if i should jump at this deal or if it comes around once or more a year.

Hot Tub Forum

36 Months no interest?
« on: March 25, 2016, 03:25:23 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: 36 Months no interest?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 03:53:22 pm »
I personally have never seen 36 months. I also have no experience selling hot tubs, just enjoying them. If you ask the dealer how much this program costs him, you might be able to get more than that off avoiding it.  (from what I have heard)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 06:47:51 pm »
Gotta be careful with some of the 36 month plans (depends on the manufacturer) but sometimes they will help cover finance costs which is great for the consumer, however other times most or all of it will simply be built into the price adding ~10-12% + to the cost without the consumer knowing...not to state the obvious but long term financing (especially on luxury items) is definitely not free, either the manufacturer is helping pay for it or YOU the consumer are paying for it not knowing they simply jacked up the price of the spa $1,000 to cover it.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 07:27:24 pm »
Gotta be careful with some of the 36 month plans (depends on the manufacturer) but sometimes they will help cover finance costs which is great for the consumer, however other times most or all of it will simply be built into the price adding ~10-12% + to the cost without the consumer knowing...not to state the obvious but long term financing (especially on luxury items) is definitely not free, either the manufacturer is helping pay for it or YOU the consumer are paying for it not knowing they simply jacked up the price of the spa $1,000 to cover it.

+1 to that. A couple times a year Marquis buys it down to basically a credit card rate for 24 or sometimes 36 months. The rest of the time it costs a lot more so it's not really free

scoobywagon02

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 12:44:00 pm »
36 Month financing comes around once a year with a brand like Caldera. Sometimes they will run it again in the Fall but there is no telling when. Financing is becoming very popular option in our industry. You will be hard pressed to find a better financing deal in the industry. The most I have seen is 18 months from Jacuzzi/Sundance.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 12:44:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42