What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Island Series  (Read 4041 times)

tk_canadian

Artesian Island Series
« on: July 20, 2004, 10:29:19 pm »
I am shopping for a spa and have been impressed with the quality and value of the island series by Artesian. Has anyone had experience with this product??
« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 10:42:37 pm by tk_canadian »

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Island Series
« on: July 20, 2004, 10:29:19 pm »

OnMedic

Re: Artesian Island Series
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 05:20:04 pm »
TK, where are you located?

I was also intruiged by the Artesian line, but because of the lower profile in the market place, decided to go with one of the bigger proven players. Nice tubs though!

OnMedic

tk_canadian

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 05:27:06 pm »
I am located in Kitchener Ontario. I was really impressed with the seating and features such as the waterfall through the pillow that acts as a neck jet. Every seat seemed to be a good one. It seems very rare as most tubs have one or two seats that are, let's say, less than desirable. If these are just a step down from the Platinum line of Artesian, then it looks like a good deal.
For the price range, similar tubs seem to have much less in the way of features and pump power, heater, etc. :D

OnMedic

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 05:39:03 pm »
TK

Have you looked at the Beachcomber line yet?

The others I would recommend locally are:

Hot Springs - Pioneer Pools
Vita - House of Cedar
Sundance/Sweetwater - Pollock Pools (Guelph)

Trust me, I have checked out all the local dealers and there are some that need to be avoided.

OnMedic
« Last Edit: July 21, 2004, 05:40:56 pm by OnMedic »

tk_canadian

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 07:53:20 pm »
Yes, I have checked out some of those mentioned but wasn't impressed by them. The other one I was considering was at the House of Cedar. Aber Pacific Saturn. I have been very patient but House of Cedar has shut it's location and can't seem to find a new location. It has been almost 3 weeks now and I think that they may not open again. Too bad, salesmen were really helpful. Hard to find people like that in this industry. That is the other reason I like Artesian, the Hot tub Company is a no pressure sale. Just good answers.
Pioneer seems too expensive but I will go back and give a second look for sure. I will be doing the same with Beachcomber. :)

wetone

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 08:55:10 am »
We got the 46 jet Captiva with the Propure ozone system and love it.  The hot tub store was helpful in our search. We really like the Pro Pure ozone sytem it has no off gas in the spa. Water care in our spa has been quite easy. We had a Beachcomber 530 for 4 months before this one.

Juan

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 08:55:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42