What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thoughts on Caldera Marino?  (Read 2770 times)

stricklandia

Thoughts on Caldera Marino?
« on: February 14, 2016, 12:23:43 pm »
Hi all,

First-time hot tub buyer and first-time poster on this board (but that will change, once we become hot tub owners).

We just put a deposit on a Caldera Marino at the Denver Home & Garden Show, and have a few days to cancel the purchase if we change our mind, so I'm just seeking some feedback on this hot tub. The show price was $6,400, which the sticker said is about $2,000 off the showroom price.

The tub seemed nice, and I'm going to do a wet test later today. Perhaps more importantly, we previously owned a Caldera and had a good experience with it (that tub came with our previous home purchase, we didn't actually buy it). Not sure what model the previous tub was, but looking at layouts of current Caldera models, I'm guessing it may have been an older version of Martinique.

Can anyone share general thoughts on the Marino tub, the price point, the brand or anything else that might be relevant? Thanks for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

Thoughts on Caldera Marino?
« on: February 14, 2016, 12:23:43 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Thoughts on Caldera Marino?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 01:11:07 pm »
Caldera makes a great tub. Great warranty and great factory support. Price seems pretty sharp

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Thoughts on Caldera Marino?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 01:11:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42