What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New spa purchase  (Read 3442 times)

harleyfxd

New spa purchase
« on: July 19, 2004, 11:33:29 am »
Hey guys,

If you read my other post about Jacuzzi 102 degree temp limit, you probably know I am looking at new spas.

In my area, Beachcomber is out because they are about 100 miles from me,  but I do understand they are a very good spa.  Dimension one is out because of the extremely poor sales/hospitality I got the other day.  I was mad about that because I considered it a very strong spa.  Artesian spas are out because they are not local also.  Coleman either.

So, in my area, the dealers that won my initial confidence narrows the field down to Jacuzzi, Caldera, Hot Springs, and Marquis.  I filtered out Marquis because I wanted a deeper tub, around 38 inches and the Marquis are around 32 inches.  So, I guess unless I find out that the Jacuzzi dealer can up the temp to around 104-106 degrees like the hot springs, then the hot springs and caldera might be my best bet.  I know I loose the abs pan bottom, and don't get the new jacuzzi jets, but the local dealer didn't have anything I could wet test with the new jets anyway.  Comments about them?

thanks

Hot Tub Forum

New spa purchase
« on: July 19, 2004, 11:33:29 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: New spa purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 11:49:03 am »
Simple, if you're down to Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Caldera you should wet test all 3 (preferably he same day) and after this you'll probably narrow it down and be able to make an informed decision.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

harleyfxd

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 11:58:05 am »
Thanks Spa guy,

I have an update to that temp issue.  I was incorrect on t he max temp.  I checked with a different sales rep this morning and it is 104 like eveyrone else.

It has been hard to get up to speed on hot tub speak over the last month, so thanks to everyone who has posted interesting questions and replies here.  I am sure I will stick around even after the purchase.

j

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 03:04:18 pm »
Your three choices are all great spas.
Your Wet Test should decide which one is right for you.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 09:48:06 pm »
Ask Mr. ZZtop hes been around longer then me and yes check out all the spa dealers near you.and get the best DAMMMM price.JohnnyT ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 09:48:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42