What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Noob trying to find the best manufacturer customer service  (Read 14949 times)

nymxracer

Re: Noob trying to find the best manufacturer customer service
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 01:21:03 pm »
Jacuzzi and Sundance are under the same company and their service is fine.      Your overthinking it.  The percentage of people that ever have to actually deal with a really good manufacturer (not dealer) within the time of warranty is maybe 20% if that.     Pick a good brand and a spa you like within your budget,  and quit worrying.

I appreciate your input Jim. Excessive as it may seem,  I want to complete my due diligence and this is part of it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:26:54 pm by nymxracer »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 01:21:03 pm »

nymxracer

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 01:23:26 pm »
Most sales people here or at a store like to skew facts to shed a better light on the product they are currently selling. This holds true for most everything you purchase. I'm sure your smart enough to consider that.

Yeah, I see that going on here and in the store. Guess it's part of the process. Thanks!

nymxracer

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 01:26:12 pm »
5. Buy a Bullfrog, Marquis, or any of the Watkins products (Hot Spring Spas, Caldera Spas) and know that you purchased from 1 of the 3 best manufacturers in the entire industry and enjoy the hell out of it :-)

I think you need to look further nymx, top 10 to be fair. Because everyone has a different top 3 that may not include any of those BFsMN listed. And there are certainly equals or better not mentioned. D1, Arctic, Beachcomber to name a few more.

Beachcomber is still is business?? haven't heard that name in 10+ years...is there a dealer in MN?

Got me, but I'll let you know if I get that far.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 09:12:18 pm »
Most sales people here or at a store like to skew facts to shed a better light on the product they are currently selling. This holds true for most everything you purchase. I'm sure your smart enough to consider that.

Yeah, I see that going on here and in the store. Guess it's part of the process. Thanks!

After reading this I don't see where this has happened.   Tman thinks were all snake oil salesman which is not the case.  No one here has a card in this game, so pick what you want like mentioned and go with it.  Sure there are the gold chain wearing sleazy salesman out there, but I don't believe they are here on this forum.   We stand behind brands we sell or have sold but we are not trying to sway you to one brand or another.  Good luck to you!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 09:11:41 am »

After reading this I don't see where this has happened.   Tman thinks were all snake oil salesman which is not the case.  No one here has a card in this game, so pick what you want like mentioned and go with it.  Sure there are the gold chain wearing sleazy salesman out there, but I don't believe they are here on this forum.   We stand behind brands we sell or have sold but we are not trying to sway you to one brand or another.  Good luck to you!

I don't think any of you are snake oil salesman and never said that. Passionate about the brands you sell and skewing facts to shed a better light on your product. See it all the time.
Retired

nymxracer

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2016, 06:02:57 pm »

I don't think that's what he was saying. Atleast that's not what I got from it.

nymxracer

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:50 pm »

I don't think any of you are snake oil salesman and never said that. Passionate about the brands you sell and skewing facts to shed a better light on your product. See it all the time.

Agreed, very common.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42