What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Current Hotspring Limelight Bolt Pricing?  (Read 5877 times)

Doctauri

Current Hotspring Limelight Bolt Pricing?
« on: January 15, 2016, 12:21:28 am »
I'm really surprised that I can't find anywhere online where people post what they're paying for spas.  I see where folks ask, and others respond, but something like Edmunds, where you can see what people are typically paying.

That said, I'm in the market for a Hotspring Bolt.  I'm in Md., and have two dealers quoting me 2015 floor models for:

$6500 - Includes cover, chemicals, sub-panel, delivery
or
$5995 - Includes cover, chemicals, ozone, lifter, delivery

I don't need the sub-panel, but am just curious if these are decent prices?  Amazingly, I can't find Hotspring MSRP anywhere online, so don't even know if these are a good deal based on MSRP.

Thanks for any help!
Doc

Hot Tub Forum

Current Hotspring Limelight Bolt Pricing?
« on: January 15, 2016, 12:21:28 am »

Muddytyres

Re: Current Hotspring Limelight Bolt Pricing?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 06:12:35 am »
I feel your pain. I've had the same experience as a newbie as well. We have three hotspring dealers within 2 hours and the price of the Rhythm tub has varied about $2500 (5999-7000 plus delivery) and I was very careful to ask what 'delivery' meant since each dealer charges extra for different things.
I'll price the bolt now too since it is in the same spectrum as what I'm looking at.
Good Luck!

Doctauri

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 08:37:13 pm »
So I was able to get the price down to $5930 delivered, including steps, lifter, cover, chemicals, ozone,delivery, haul away of my old one, and sales tax (6%).  Of course, it sold before I could accept, however, he's offered to honor the price for a new 2016 with my choice of colors.  I contacted another dealer who refused to even try to get close to this price, so I think this is a good deal.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 04:06:41 pm »
So I was able to get the price down to $5930 delivered, including steps, lifter, cover, chemicals, ozone,delivery, haul away of my old one, and sales tax (6%).  Of course, it sold before I could accept, however, he's offered to honor the price for a new 2016 with my choice of colors.  I contacted another dealer who refused to even try to get close to this price, so I think this is a good deal.

yup...the owner of that business checked his bank acct. and was reminded it's January in the Pool and Spa Industry so he cut you a helluva deal  ;)....congrats and happy tubbing!

Muddytyres

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 06:22:38 am »
Just wondering- why the Bolt (less jets) over a rhythm or a or relay?
Thanks!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 10:21:53 am »
Just wondering- why the Bolt (less jets) over a rhythm or a or relay?
Thanks!
Warranty 5 yrs vs 2
Circ pump
110v vs 220v

3 differences
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 10:21:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42