What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub WITHOUT Jets for Northern Climate?  (Read 2367 times)

MichiganTubber

Hot Tub WITHOUT Jets for Northern Climate?
« on: January 22, 2016, 10:09:13 am »
Anyone know where I can find a hot tub without jets for a Northern climate?  I tried googling...to no avail.

We had a nice hot tub for about 12 years, but then some of the jets started leaking...and all the insulation makes it almost impossible to fix, so we just gave up on it. 

The thing is, we never used the jets anyway...the heat, peace, and quite is all we ever wanted from our tub.

So, I'm hoping to find a nice, simple, well insulated, hot tub, big enough for 2-4 people.  Preferable with one pump and two easy to access holes (one for water going in and the other coming out...into a filter/pump).  I just want simplicity, easy maintenance (future leaks), hot water, and snow flakes falling on my head...Lake Michigan will supply plenty of snowflakes, so I really just need help with the other stuff.

Thanks for any/all help!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub WITHOUT Jets for Northern Climate?
« on: January 22, 2016, 10:09:13 am »

JustAnotherNewbie

Re: Hot Tub WITHOUT Jets for Northern Climate?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 11:36:15 am »
Hi, I just googled " traditional hot tub" and found lots to choose from good luck

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:05:48 pm »
You won't get one with no jets or filter. You have to move water to filter and heat. But the minimalist approach offers plenty of choices. Do some research on the quality brands out there. Choose their introductory lines, save some money.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:05:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42