What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: OK I bought a NEW Hot Tub Today !  (Read 8262 times)

Drummerguy

OK I bought a NEW Hot Tub Today !
« on: November 07, 2015, 07:10:49 pm »
I bought a new 2015 Caldera Palatino with New Cover-New Cover Lifter-New Steps-The Frog System-New Chemicals ( like 5 bottles of everything to get started for the first 30-60 days) and a NEW GFI for Electric hookup with FREE Delivery 32 miles from the store for --wait fo it--waaaiit for it----  $5300 out the door !

I think i got one hell of a deal ! Pics to follow after Tuesday on Delivery Day !

Hot Tub Forum

OK I bought a NEW Hot Tub Today !
« on: November 07, 2015, 07:10:49 pm »

Racenut

Re: OK I bought a NEW Hot Tub Today !
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 09:19:44 pm »
Best part is you only have to wait 3 days to start enjoying it!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 09:23:15 pm »
I bought a new 2015 Caldera Palatino with New Cover-New Cover Lifter-New Steps-The Frog System-New Chemicals ( like 5 bottles of everything to get started for the first 30-60 days) and a NEW GFI for Electric hookup with FREE Delivery 32 miles from the store for --wait fo it--waaaiit for it----  $5300 out the door !

I think i got one hell of a deal ! Pics to follow after Tuesday on Delivery Day !
You got a ridiculous deal.  Are they going out of business or what?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 10:01:15 pm »
Wow you got a real good deal. I googled that spa and haven't seen much pricing lately but saw a few posts in 2010 and that tub was selling for $6500

Drummerguy

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 06:41:13 am »
It was on display at the Ohio state fair BUT she said that there is a phone number that i will have to call to "activate" and "unlock" the new hot tub - it was never turned on or filled with water and it comes with 2 years parts and labor as well as 5 year standard warranty on other items. still had wrapping on around the shell but they had taken the pastic off the top to see into the hot tub.

They are still in business as well. I was alos told that Caldera is made by Hot Springs. I did not know that !

I will take pics as soon as i get it up and running !!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 07:59:08 am »
That's great news, good luck!

Drummerguy

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 08:30:19 am »
I got tired of looking at used other peoples problematic tubs - i just wanted straight relief and pulled the trigger :)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 09:36:34 am »
I got tired of looking at used other peoples problematic tubs - i just wanted straight relief and pulled the trigger :)

Sometimes that's what needs to be done. When my youngest son came of driving age I went out looking for an older used car for him and everything was crap. My wife and I decided to give him our older son's car which was my car and buy my oldest another car which was a certified pre owned ... got a great deal and didn't have to worry about things breaking down.

Drummerguy

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 08:59:52 pm »
Yep, and then i see all sorts of nice tubs coming up for sale now that i put down a deposit on it --LMAO-- Merry Christmas to me and the wife...its killing me to wait only a few days--oh well--gonna go hit the shower--hehe... 

Drummerguy

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 05:17:40 pm »
So we finally got Hot Tub Delivered Today - Caldera Palatino - I will post pictures tonight with lights and fountain running !   8) :) ;) Yes the Hot Tub IS Level -- LOL -- i took a crooked picture.... :)

amy2421

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 05:28:31 pm »
Beautiful! Congratulations!! You're going to enjoy that. I still think you got a better deal on the new one than a used one, even if some nice ones have come up. This way you have warranty and you're not risking inheriting someone else's problems.

Drummerguy

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 08:48:52 pm »
88 Degrees and counting since 2 o'clock this afternoon - gaining 6-7 degrees an hour - yes i will be in there tonight !   :)

JustAnotherNewbie

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 09:19:13 pm »
Enjoy! Can't wait til ours gets here!

Drummerguy

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 10:43:52 pm »
It was a little cold at 93 degrees - i didn't care--i wanted to use my hot tub --LMAO-- tomorrow it should be 103 --yee haw ~

MarKee

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 05:28:39 pm »
Looks good but seems like they should have some insulation in that.  That's about one third of the tub with no insulation that I can see.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 05:28:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42