Original > Hot Tub Forum

Dreammaker HOT Tub Spa Good or bad ?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Vinny:
I know nothing about the spa but here are my thoughts ...

It has a lot of jets for a 2 HP pump; it only holds 247 gallons of water  - will probably get to temp faster then a 400 gallon spa but that's not a lot of water; they claim to have proprietary controls - what happens when a problem happens but at less then $4000 it could be as Tman said - a way to get into a tub to see if it's for you. Hot water in itself is relaxing.

Tman122:
I wonder about the "heat stick"

Vinny:

--- Quote from: Tman122 on November 05, 2015, 09:40:30 pm ---I wonder about the "heat stick"

--- End quote ---

I was thinking it's like an old fashioned fluid warmer ... kind of like a coil that you drop into water with a power cord on it. :)

Like this: http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Immersion-Heater-Portable-Beverage/dp/B000VK0DRY

Drummerguy:
I think i may get better relaxation in a hot shower --LMAO :) -- I am in need of a good tub for around 3-5000 - I know there are lot of good tubs out there - it seems like they ALL have issues sooner or later - BUT i am going to buy one soon- I have heard alot about Artesian (nope) alot about Caldera (possibly) .

Now alittle about me - ex Navy vet - i have a rotten back - i like a vigorous jet or jets - me and the wife and maybe 1 or 2 friends now and then so maybe a 4 man will do for us-I live in Ohio and it gets cold in the winter here--ANY AND ALL COMMENTS OR OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED--Thank you !

Vinny:

--- Quote from: Drummerguy on November 06, 2015, 12:02:48 pm ---I think i may get better relaxation in a hot shower --LMAO :) -- I am in need of a good tub for around 3-5000 - I know there are lot of good tubs out there - it seems like they ALL have issues sooner or later - BUT i am going to buy one soon- I have heard alot about Artesian (nope) alot about Caldera (possibly) .

Now alittle about me - ex Navy vet - i have a rotten back - i like a vigorous jet or jets - me and the wife and maybe 1 or 2 friends now and then so maybe a 4 man will do for us-I live in Ohio and it gets cold in the winter here--ANY AND ALL COMMENTS OR OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED--Thank you !

--- End quote ---

Not sure why not Artesian, my tub is 10 YO and is in great condition. I have had a leak which I repaired (other high quality brands have leaks as well), had to replace a seal (again other quality tubs have had this issue) and the same pump I replaced a seal needs to be looked at - I think it stems from the leak I didn't fix for years. I do have to replace all 4 of my foot jets but they are made by Waterway - not an Artesian exclusive. Maybe they are no longer made well but if nothing has changed I would recommend one in a minute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version