Original > Hot Tub Forum

Dreammaker HOT Tub Spa Good or bad ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hottubguy:

--- Quote from: Drummerguy on November 06, 2015, 12:02:48 pm ---I think i may get better relaxation in a hot shower --LMAO :) -- I am in need of a good tub for around 3-5000 - I know there are lot of good tubs out there - it seems like they ALL have issues sooner or later - BUT i am going to buy one soon- I have heard alot about Artesian (nope) alot about Caldera (possibly) .

Now alittle about me - ex Navy vet - i have a rotten back - i like a vigorous jet or jets - me and the wife and maybe 1 or 2 friends now and then so maybe a 4 man will do for us-I live in Ohio and it gets cold in the winter here--ANY AND ALL COMMENTS OR OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED--Thank you !

--- End quote ---

In that price range I would look at Nordic, Celebrity by Marquis, Hot Spot by Hot springs, Jacuzzi 200 series (not sure if they have anything in that range) and I'm sure there are a few others I'm missing.  In that range you will have a hard time finding a tub with real strong jets.  Look at Nordic's with there whirlpool jet, if it's in the right position that might be the closest you get to a vigorous jet in this pricepoint.  Why not Artesian?  They have a solid rep

Drummerguy:
Thank you -- i am on the hunt 8)

BullFrogSpasMN:
jacuzzi and hot spring isn't going to have anything under 5k...and as mentioned by Hottubguy it will be difficult to find anything with above average jets at this price point unless like mentioned you find a Nordic, Viking, Signature Spas U.S.A or similar brand that has a whirlpool jet standard...have you considered pre-owned?

Sam:
Yeah, Artesian is a quality brand.  They have some nice stuff in that price range if you look at their Garden Spas line.  I don't think you are going to find super powerful jets in your budget though.  If you extend it by about a grand, then you should have no problem.

Drummerguy:
Thank you guys - yes i am looking at pre-owned - also not looking for a project either BUT i dont mind doing a few things. I bought a Coast series about 45 days ago and fixed alot of stuff on it - when i was done-$1500 into and then come to find out the board was getting weak - so i sold it to a used dealer and still came out ok :) (thank god) ....anyhow---yeah--looking at used ones--trust me--i know what to look out or now - NO WATER in tub and no wet test- then i ain't the buyer :) -- if the water is surging like its not getting enough power --either the pump and/or spa pack...the one i had was installed factory with speakers - nope i don't need a stereo either (haha) -- are those colored leds ? Oh wait a minute --those are colored fiber optic lights - yeah--i have been around the world on hot tubs in the last 45 days - i feel like a skilled technician now !!  LMAO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version