What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Taking the Plunge - Can't wait  (Read 5667 times)

Buckeye

• Jacuzzi J-365 Owner
Taking the Plunge - Can't wait
« on: July 13, 2004, 07:49:25 am »
Hey gang,

My wife and I finalized our deal on Sunday and will be anxious to get our new Jaczuzzi Premium!!!  ;D
We've narrowed our search down, and the J-365 is what we stuck with.  Actually I gave a last minute wet test on the J-385 but we just didn't seem to like it much/any more than the J-365 ~ especially for another grand.

Jayson, our sales rep was very good to deal with and we had our best overall feeling from the dealership that we bought from, All Season Spas.  They seem to have a very good track record here ,and that was definitely a factor in our decision.

Now, please pray for blue skies in Columbus for the next couple weeks so that they guy that is building our deck can get to us on time - or sooner. ;)

Thanks for the forum, and all of your great posts.

Buckeye

Hot Tub Forum

Taking the Plunge - Can't wait
« on: July 13, 2004, 07:49:25 am »

CalicoskiesNC

• In hot water since July 2004, love our Optima
Re: Taking the Plunge - Can't wait
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 08:31:44 am »
Congratulations, Buckeye!  Be sure to post us a pic of your "spatopia"   We very much liked the J365, so much so that we had a delivery date set for it.  But we also liked the Optima just a wee bit more and in the end, went with that one.  But during wet test, we loved the J365.

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 08:55:25 am »
Congrats Buckeye. You gonna love it.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 11:30:17 am »
nice spa yeaaaaaaaaaaa

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 01:07:25 pm »
May you always have hot, bubbly water!!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 01:28:15 pm »
Congratulations Buckeye!

Buckeye

• Jacuzzi J-365 Owner
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 01:33:12 pm »
Thanks gang!  I'll get the picture up next month when I get it.  I'm sort of surpised there isn't a special section on the site showing a gallery of everyone's pictures.  

Buckeye

Buckeye

• Jacuzzi J-365 Owner
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 01:33:33 pm »
Thanks gang!  I'll get the picture up next month when I get it.  I'm sort of surpised there isn't a special section on the site showing a gallery of everyone's pictures.  

Buckeye

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 01:45:12 pm »
Hey gang,

My wife and I finalized our deal on Sunday and will be anxious to get our new Jaczuzzi Premium!!!  ;D
We've narrowed our search down, and the J-365 is what we stuck with.  Actually I gave a last minute wet test on the J-385 but we just didn't seem to like it much/any more than the J-365 ~ especially for another grand.

Jayson, our sales rep was very good to deal with and we had our best overall feeling from the dealership that we bought from, All Season Spas.  They seem to have a very good track record here ,and that was definitely a factor in our decision.

Now, please pray for blue skies in Columbus for the next couple weeks so that they guy that is building our deck can get to us on time - or sooner. ;)

Thanks for the forum, and all of your great posts.

Buckeye

They did seem like nice people there.  They were our second choice.  I guess I'll put up with a brown lawn util you get your deck built!  (I won't miss mowing every4 days like we did this spring)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 10:30:55 pm »
Get the onyx spa with the coastal cabinet,,,looks very rich.......JohnnyT :D

Buckeye

• Jacuzzi J-365 Owner
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2004, 07:49:32 am »
We ordered the Platinum with the red (Sierra) cabinet.  We thought it looked the best.  Our biggest decision was trying to figure out if we wanted to go with the textured finish or the glossy.  We don't have kids... yet, and really liked the look of the glossy.  
I'm curious to see what the onyx and coastal looks like.  Do you have a picture of your tub?

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2004, 04:13:14 pm »
Not yet but I guess i should take a few.hope you enjoy it.JohnnyT

JJCOOL369

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 05:08:04 pm »
Congrats on the purchase of your new spa. I have been looking for the last 2 weeks at Hot springs, Golf Coast, Sundance, Master Spa, Down East and the Marquis and it gets so confusing it really comes down to the wet test which I finally did and by far I really think the Jaquzzi is the best, so I'm going tomorrow to order the J-385. Good luck with yours. 8) 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 05:08:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42