What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I bought a used hot tub 2003 TX Hot Springs Im super excited I have been saving  (Read 4147 times)

tubber hadtobe

and  looking for a very long time.I almost cant believe That in two weeks I will have a hot tub  in MY  backyard .I paid $2400 Im hoping that was a good deal,Any input on price would be greatly appreciated

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
You bought it. You paid for it. Do you really want to take the chance of hearing bad news?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

tubber hadtobe

yes i do

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Did you get it from a dealer? And was it completely rebuilt, delivered, set up, with a years worth of chemicals, a new cover and a 1 year warranty?

Or, was the "2" a typo?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:44:38 pm by Dr. Spa™ Ret. »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Did you get it from a dealer? And was it completely rebuilt, delivered, set up, with a years worth of chemicals, a new cover and a 1 year warranty?

Or, was the "2" a typo?

Even at that it's 13 years old. Hopefully the 2 was a typo

tubber hadtobe

no $2400 is right 6 months warranty new cover and set up

tubber hadtobe

sorry forgot to add it was a dealer and they will completely refurbish

tubber hadtobe

yes i do

You got ripped off
Thank you for your input i do want to know if it is not a good price

Nhsusan

I am new to this forum and am also looking at a used TX ( and other 2 person tubs).
Check out Craigslist. I see a 2002 for $900 in NH and one in Maine for $850 . Don't know the year or condition.

tubber hadtobe

thank you for information i am a liittle afraid of craigs list i bought from a dealer probably paid a little more but i fthe two figure by the time you add new cover delivery and chemicals  the price is 1600 and they refurbish and give a six month warranty.I also really thought the two guys selling it were giving me good information one was an owner.

av8r

thank you for information i am a liittle afraid of craigs list i bought from a dealer probably paid a little more but i fthe two figure by the time you add new cover delivery and chemicals  the price is 1600 and they refurbish and give a six month warranty.I also really thought the two guys selling it were giving me good information one was an owner.

If you're happy then it's a good deal.

That you have some warranty is great, IMO.  I'd want to get a breakdown of exactly what they consider refurbishing...what parts are replaced, what items are serviced and how. 

tubber hadtobe

Thanks Im not positive I did I guess anything used is taking a chance hopefully I get some good use out of it before its done I dont know how long hot tubs last but ive heard quite awhile

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42