What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Going crazy, Please help  (Read 4657 times)

JJCOOL369

Going crazy, Please help
« on: July 15, 2004, 12:57:02 am »
I've been looking at hot tubs for about 2 weeks, every dealer say's thier's are the best. I have looked at the Master spas,  Marquis, Gulf Coast and Jacuzzi. I think I'm down to the Jacuzzi or Master spa. Could anyone help me as to which one is the better tub, the models I'm lookig at are the J-385 and the Legend LS750. The prices I'm being quoated are $9575 for the legend with stereo and lights and $8100 for the J-385 W/stereo. Please let me know what you think about these choices or other tubs I should be looking at. Thanks in advance ??? ???

Hot Tub Forum

Going crazy, Please help
« on: July 15, 2004, 12:57:02 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Going crazy, Please help
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 02:44:36 am »
Really....It comes down to you and what you feel best fits your needs...What dealer you like the best.....I personally own a Marquis and am very happy with it....I hope you wet tested the spas you are down to...if so go with the you enjoy the best....

IonHeaven

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 08:12:07 am »
Hi,
I've compared and wet tested a long list of spas including Jacuzzi, Hotsprings, D1, Sundace, Beachcomer... and hope to try out a Marquis Reward later today. I'll let you know what I find out later!

IonHeaven

saz

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 08:29:51 am »
hiya,
we wet-tested most of the manufacturers you mentioned - it all comes down to which one you feel best in. We decided on the Marquis Reward, but again it's all a personal choice
saz

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 08:43:41 am »
We were also very impressed with the Marquis when we tested them... Not quite the right fit for what we were looking for but I think I'd recommend them.  The wet test is key as the Marquis are not quite as deep as most other tubs out there...
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 09:21:44 am »
Although they are both good spas, for the excellent price offered, I would go with the J-385.  This presupposes that you have wet tested them both and that either would be satisfactory from a functionality perspective.

Regards,

Bill

spaguyohio

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 09:32:06 am »
LS-750 with stereo, lights, cover, cover butler, chem kit, steps, delivered should run you around 8900 plus tax. That was going rate at a show I was at in Erie, Pa last weekend when doing shopping at a no tax mall with my daughters.

I have an 850 no stereo or led, but colorscape light and love it. Awesome product!  You'll find others on here as well that swear by Master Spa, but its up to you and your comfort.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 12:28:55 pm »
JJ,

Check out my review on my new LSX posted today.  I'm sure that the jet adjustability I found in the LSX would apply to the 750 as well.  Also, as a minor consideration, I think the MS may be more "cup friendly" than the Jacuzzi because of the shell lip design (Jacuzzi owners please correct me if wrong).  I guess you figured out that drinking in the spa is important to me  ;D
Best of luck to you--sounds like you really couldn't go wrong either way.  Just make sure to read and wet test, wet test, wet test....
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 01:02:41 pm »
That was going rate at a show I was at in Erie, Pa last weekend when doing shopping at a no tax mall with my daughters.

That no tax on clothing in PA is nice isn't it?  Can't keep my wife out of Millcreek Mall when we are there.  Did they have a spa show?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 10:35:46 pm »
Dammmm wish there would be Cup holders on jacuzzi's,what am i suposed to do in the winter without a cup holder for my wine.....I like Jacuzzis and sundances.I heardthe Marquis makes a great spa,too bad that there are no Marquis where i am .....JohnnyT

newtubguy

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 10:56:05 pm »
I cant believe you havent tried the caldera elation series.It truely is the best!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 10:56:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42