What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best tub for neck problems  (Read 3017 times)

Mbains

Best tub for neck problems
« on: September 29, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »
We wet tested (our first) jacuzzi 365 today and I liked it but I wondered if anyone could recommend a better hot tub for neck issues

Hot Tub Forum

Best tub for neck problems
« on: September 29, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Best tub for neck problems
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 05:01:15 pm »
 Bullfrog spa, with neck masseuse or neck blaster jet pack followed up with the rain shower pack. 

av8r

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 05:28:36 pm »
Bullfrog spa, with neck masseuse or neck blaster jet pack followed up with the rain shower pack.

Amen...that Neck Masseuse pak is unreal....

orlando1

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 06:57:10 pm »
Great neck therapy was necessity for me as well. Out of the ones I wet tested the sundance 880 series(I went with the cameo) had the best out of all the other brands I wet tested. I don't know if there are others out there, but the 880 series had the only ones with pulsating, massaging jets for the neck instead of the typical straight water stream jets. And you can individually adjust the intensity of them as well.

Mbains

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 11:38:13 pm »
Thanks for the replies. Turns out jacuzzi is the only dealer in town who lets you wet test. The others in my town are Sundance and Hotspring and Coast. With those options anymore ideas??

orlando1

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 11:42:30 pm »
I would not buy a tub I couldn't wet test first. That's too big of an investment without knowing whether or not you will love that tub. But jacuzzi makes a great tub and one of the top 5 brands. So I would stick with them if no other dealer in your area allows wet testing(which is insane on their part imo).

av8r

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 07:35:03 am »
Thanks for the replies. Turns out jacuzzi is the only dealer in town who lets you wet test. The others in my town are Sundance and Hotspring and Coast. With those options anymore ideas??

Go out of town to test and buy.  Vote with your dollars.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 07:35:03 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42