What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance FLO error  (Read 2642 times)

kmacmaster

Sundance FLO error
« on: September 18, 2015, 12:24:42 pm »
I have a sundance 2004 optima. The solid FLO error keeps coming on. I replaced the filter, replaced the flow switch and still the FLO error. When I turn the unit off and on the circ pump comes on and after 30 sec or so it goes into FLO but the circ pump continues to run. The flow switch appears to be functioning properly and the circ pump is generatlng flow. When I flip the power on and before the unit goes into FLO I turn the water temp up above the current temp. When I do that everything works all pumps etc. When the temp of the water reaches the setting the heater turns off and a few minutes late it goes into FLO and the circ pump continues to run. If the temp of the water is the same as the setting and I turn the power on, after 30 sec +/- it goes into FLO (solid FLO not flashing and not FLO 2) and the circ pump continues to run. I have read some forums about the circ pump relay. I do not know how to trouble shoot any longer. Any suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance FLO error
« on: September 18, 2015, 12:24:42 pm »

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
Re: Sundance FLO error
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 09:30:20 am »
You have a stuck circulation pump relay.  If you move the black wire for the circulation pump to the spot to the left, and move the white wire to the right side of the terminal block, it should take care of your issue. 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance FLO error
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 09:30:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42