What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: rotospa leaking  (Read 4955 times)

offalmangler

rotospa leaking
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:11:30 pm »
Hey guys.. i came home today and i found my rotospa leaking.. it seems like a yellow neoprene hose has popped off somewhere.. i have NO clue where it goes and i cannot find a repair manual or much information online.. i can get pics in a few to help.

Hot Tub Forum

rotospa leaking
« on: September 05, 2015, 05:11:30 pm »

offalmangler

Re: rotospa leaking
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 05:27:07 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 06:30:46 pm »
 Being yellow like that it's most likely came from your ozonator.  Check valves probably broke or the line it's self came off.

offalmangler

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 06:33:11 pm »
Not sure if i have one.. on the mainboard there is a power plug for a ozonator.. but nothing is plugged into it.. i refilled the tub. Turned it on.. everything works.. i uncrimped the line and no water came out except what was trapped in the line.. so far so good.

The only thing that was done different is the gf accidentally overfilled the tub last night.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 09:44:23 pm »
 Did you buy it used?   If so the line may have been tucked up under the water line so it wouldn't syphon and it just fell down.  Just a guess. 

If the spa is running you might feel a slight suction on the end of that hose, hence why it's not leaking or at least dripping. 

Either way if it's not leaking now you are probably good to go..  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 09:44:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42