What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Gulf Coast Spa  (Read 3741 times)

queenofshoppers

Gulf Coast Spa
« on: July 02, 2004, 11:27:26 am »
 ???Has anyone ever heard of Gulf Coast Spas? And how do you think they rate ;DSomeone has one in our local newspaper and I'm trying to find out if it is a good deal or not ;)Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Gulf Coast Spa
« on: July 02, 2004, 11:27:26 am »

OnMedic

Re: Gulf Coast Spa
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 09:27:46 pm »
Do a search and read other posts on Gulf Coast. Not a great reputation on service or reliability. I would say to avoid them!

Mark_Vee

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 11:03:18 am »
I would agree with OnMedic.  Here in my area, they are sold out of a warehouse.  They have been running the same ad in the classifieds for about 3 years now, saying something about a broken partnership results in getting rid of these spas at or below cost.  Once or twice maybe but not for 3 years straight now.

What other dealerships do you have near you?

Michael

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 11:31:17 pm »
I don't recall seeing Gulf Coast in my paper, but I did see them on TV breaking down all the parts of a spa I never knew existed. That's what sold me. I feel like I got a national premium brand and saved money too. I'm already happier than I was with my Sundance circa 1980s. Anyone else see it?

OnMedic

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 08:05:48 am »
Michael,

When did you get yours? Any problems yet?

Thanks

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 10:01:55 pm »
Onmedic is right,I like their 7 days 24 hours on call.after 10pm you get a recording with a answering  machine.I read many storys from other sites where many people keep having problems with their pumps and its a pro rated warranty.Go over there and do a search and find out what the others say...http://www.rhtubs.com/cgi-bin/bbs/config.pl

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 10:01:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42