What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So lost... Artesian Grand Caymen or Jacuzzi 365  (Read 3231 times)

Dieslex

So lost... Artesian Grand Caymen or Jacuzzi 365
« on: August 09, 2015, 09:34:44 am »
I'm so lost with these and can't wet test either. Grand Caymen is fully loaded with everything and is $1200 more then the Jacuzzi 365. We have 3 kids and I don't know if the bubble foot massager will make them trip also. It's a whole family experience in there. Both are pretty equal on all included options. I just want a nice reliable spa.

Hot Tub Forum

So lost... Artesian Grand Caymen or Jacuzzi 365
« on: August 09, 2015, 09:34:44 am »

Sam

Re: So lost... Artesian Grand Caymen or Jacuzzi 365
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 01:36:44 pm »
Both are great options.  Either way you are getting a quality, reliable spa.  Did anything about either one jump out at you?  Did either of the dealers seem better or worse?

Dieslex

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 03:11:54 pm »
Well the wife loves the dark shell. The Artesian is in stock with black shell and black cabinet. Have to wait about 6 weeks for the Jacuzzi. The dark she'll always catches her eye and looks sharp. 12k tax in (Ontario Canada) with everything from delivery, setup, CGFI, steps, cover lifter, year worth chemicals, 2 waterfalls, Bluetooth system with Sub and so on. Just wondering if the dark shell will be more prone to fading in the sun. I like the dark shell as well since it really grabs your eye.

Sam

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 02:30:43 pm »
That sounds like a good deal on the artesian.  As to the shell fading, don't worry about it.  The shell is not exposed to direct sunlight hardly at all.  It's the cover and cabinet that you have to worry about that on.

Dieslex

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 08:02:37 am »
Decided on the Jaxuzzi J365.

$10,500 tax in.

Comes with I guess all standard stuff. Delivery,Cover, cover lifter, steps, LEDs, GFI box, Bluewave system with Sub and also got around year worth of chemicals thrown in. Gets delivered this Friday. Electrical done yesterday and pad tomorrow. First hot tub and can't wait.

Great forum. Tons of info here and always helps newbies. Thanks for all the reading material.

Sam

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 11:32:57 am »

$10,500 tax in.

Comes with I guess all standard stuff. Delivery,Cover, cover lifter, steps, LEDs, GFI box, Bluewave system with Sub and also got around year worth of chemicals thrown in. Gets delivered this Friday. Electrical done yesterday and pad tomorrow. First hot tub and can't wait.

Great forum. Tons of info here and always helps newbies. Thanks for all the reading material.

Good choice.  Congrats!!

rheroux

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 08:29:16 pm »

$10,500 tax in.

Hi, do you mind letting us know where you bought your J365 from?  My wife and I are looking at the same one and the quote we received was significantly more than what you paid! :)  We're in the Kitchener/Cambridge/Guelph area.

Thanks!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 07:58:57 pm »
How does it get delivered Friday when it was 6 weeks out?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Dieslex

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:41:45 am »
The Artesian was a black shell that was in stock. The Jacuzzi was a white Shell that was in stock. Was 6 weeks for a midnight shell for the Jacuzzi. We went for the Platinum white shell when it came down to it for the Jacuzzi.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:41:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42