What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Round Tubs  (Read 2714 times)

scg22

Round Tubs
« on: August 15, 2015, 09:50:07 pm »
First time hot tub buyer.  After a year of kicking tires and attending a disappointing Hot Tub Expo, we are working with a reputable local dealer.  We decided that a basic round tub best fits our needs, budget and most importantly space.  The dealer sells Viking and Bullfrog and both make a round spa.  We're looking at the Viking 3, their best round tub and the Bullfrog 151r, their only round spa.  Anyone with experience with these spas?

Hot Tub Forum

Round Tubs
« on: August 15, 2015, 09:50:07 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Round Tubs
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 10:03:57 pm »
 We are a Bullfrog dealer and honestly right now I would buy the Viking over the Bullfrog "round spa"   I love Bullfrog spa's as so do many others.  But the lower end ones which they are changing I believe, but not available yet  I am not so impressed by for the price.   Jacuzzi and Sundance both have one as well as Freeflow.   That being said Viking is a very good brand.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 04:39:56 pm »
I've actually been in the Bullfrog 151R (round one) and it's a pretty sweet hot tub.  I would even consider it for my own yard.  I love the whirlpool jet.  I personally think it's worth it if you can get it for $5k or under. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 09:42:45 pm »
Check out nordic. Their claim to fame is the round tubs. I especially like the crown Xl

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 09:42:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42