What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: new buyer wanting to know if anyone owns any of these hot tubs  (Read 4186 times)

walk2much

I have been looking at new hot tubs for a while and am almost ready to choose. These are the makes and models I like and all are around the same price. If anyone has any thought or experience owning one of these please help ! Just want a good tub at a fair price.

All 2015 models

Caldera spas - Martinique
Coyote- Maricopa ( Arctic spa )
Sundance spas- Peyton
Jacuzzi - J-315 smaller but still nice

I am looking for quality over size. So I don't  mind having anywhere from a 3 person to 5.

Hot Tub Forum

macadoo

Re: new buyer wanting to know if anyone owns any of these hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 06:35:29 pm »
Have a 2014 Caldera  Martinique . No problems so far . Very minimal increase in electric bill. Have an excellent dealer to work with 15 mins away.

walk2much

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 06:56:16 am »
Yes I seem to leaning towards the Martinique,  however the sales person is not flexing on the price. This tub is almost $ 9000 CAD. Includes cover, lift stairs basic start up kit and gfci. Seems to have a decent warranty even reading the fine print. I believe this tub taxes in should cost no more than  $ 8500 with all the extras in.

kporter

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 02:16:25 pm »
Yes I seem to leaning towards the Martinique,  however the sales person is not flexing on the price. This tub is almost $ 9000 CAD. Includes cover, lift stairs basic start up kit and gfci. Seems to have a decent warranty even reading the fine print. I believe this tub taxes in should cost no more than  $ 8500 with all the extras in.

Why do you believe this?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 02:16:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42