What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking for feedback on Caldera Geneva spas  (Read 2959 times)

mj100

Looking for feedback on Caldera Geneva spas
« on: July 12, 2004, 08:09:51 pm »
Hi everyone - Sorry, i had the wrong name of the spa we received a price on before.  I would like some feedback regarding the Caldera GENEVA spa. we were offered a price of 8149 including lights, cover lift, and delivery. How does this sound compared to the Hotspring  Envoy at 9702, also including the above accessories. Also, any information about the quality of these 2 kinds of spas would be very much appreciated. thank you so much!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 12:40:45 am by mj100 »

Hot Tub Forum

Looking for feedback on Caldera Geneva spas
« on: July 12, 2004, 08:09:51 pm »

KevinH

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Looking for feedback regarding Caldera spas
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 10:34:41 pm »
I just bought the Aspire, same series as the Elation.

I paid $7700 which included sales tax, upgraded cover lift etc. + 100' crane service (they said would cost $250-$300).

I'll post the prices I was quoted for the HS later, since I don't have them in front of me.

The Caldera fit me better than the other tubs. I kept blowing out of the HS.

The Euphoria jet of the Caldera is wonderful.

I told the sales guy I had my heart set on the #1 spa (HS), but would have to settle for his the #2.

He said ok Ford's aren't so bad. The same person owns 4 dealerships in our area (HS, Caldera, Jaz, Sundance, Sweetwater, Coleman) so there isn't much competition.

I was also told if you live in the Scottsdale AZ area, they raise the price because people can afford it and don't complain.

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: Looking for feedback on Caldera Geneva spas
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 03:59:13 pm »
Last month I paid $8,500 for a Caldera Geneva Utopia delivered to my home, steps, Caldera cover lifter, starter chemicals.  The lights, GFIC, ozonator, and so on come standard with this spa, which is all spelled out in the Caldera literature as well as on their website.  I am in South Florida and your location would affect shipping costs.  The Caldera factory is in California.

Regards,

Bill  

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Looking for feedback on Caldera Geneva spas
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 03:59:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42