What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Quick - anyone ...Masterspa ?  (Read 2417 times)

Melw1028

Quick - anyone ...Masterspa ?
« on: June 14, 2015, 05:36:26 pm »
I am at the hot tub expo and there is a Masterspa H.L 8.5 can anythone tell me if they are reputable? 8995 out the door, been sitting in stock for 2015 ..any advice . Comes with steps cover etc install

Hot Tub Forum

Quick - anyone ...Masterspa ?
« on: June 14, 2015, 05:36:26 pm »

sjones145

Re: Quick - anyone ...Masterspa ?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 05:51:46 pm »
I was there as well
We haven't purchased yet but I've eliminated Masterr from my list.  By no means am I an expert, but I've seen mixed reviews on Master Spas

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 06:00:31 pm »
I am at the hot tub expo and there is a Masterspa H.L 8.5 can anythone tell me if they are reputable? 8995 out the door, been sitting in stock for 2015 ..any advice . Comes with steps cover etc install

Cost a lot to run, poorly insulated, customer service from factory is mediocre at best and chances are you could get a better price on that same tub at your local master dealer if you have one. If you don't then who fixes it under warranty when it breaks?

Melw1028

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 06:26:11 pm »
I 100% agree with all of you. I did not purchase it. I did not feel the comfortable level I have with the Sundance or Hotsping brand. I wish I could try a Jacuzzi, or bullfrog but don't have anyone close by. I think I need to leave well enough alone and go with a dealer  I feel comfortable with. Thank you all for the input. This is a big decision.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 06:58:06 pm »
I 100% agree with all of you. I did not purchase it. I did not feel the comfortable level I have with the Sundance or Hotsping brand. I wish I could try a Jacuzzi, or bullfrog but don't have anyone close by. I think I need to leave well enough alone and go with a dealer  I feel comfortable with. Thank you all for the input. This is a big decision.

Both brands you've mentioned are known for the opposite of master. They are known for energy efficiency, quality and reliability and great factory support. Wet test both and go with the better wet test assuming price and dealers are equal. Good luck in your search

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 06:58:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42