What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance 880 Altamar  (Read 1907 times)

Qrose

Sundance 880 Altamar
« on: June 13, 2015, 12:43:19 pm »
Hi I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a while and reading posts  :D I thought I would post so that anyone else lurking could get some more information. My husband and I have had hot tubs in the past both Hot Springs Classics which they don't make anymore. Both hot tubs were sold when the homes were sold and were great tubs. Our second one had some issues but were taken care of under warranty. Of course the first tub we considered was a Hot Springs and the new ones are beautiful, however we wanted to check out some others and looked at Bullfrog, Jacuzzi and Sundance also.  We did a lot of research online and read reviews and forums but nothing compares to wet testing for yourself and for us the Sundance Altamar met our needs and we were sold after wet testing it. It will be delivered on Thursday and I will give more information after owning it for a while. We bought it over Memorial Day and was able to take advantage of their sale.  We did not get the sound system we just didn't feel we would use it and it is expensive. My advice to those looking would be to be prepared before you go into the showroom, do your homework and know how much you are willing to spend. Know where you are going to put it and measure. Get in the hot tubs and sit in every seat you  actually eliminate many by doing this but mostly enjoy yourself, this is a fun purchase that you will enjoy for years to come. Thank you to those who post here it was good reading your experiences.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance 880 Altamar
« on: June 13, 2015, 12:43:19 pm »

richierich

Re: Sundance 880 Altamar
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 03:31:40 pm »
Very nice post! We have a Sundance Optima and love it. We use it most every day. Enjoy your new Sundance and chime in every once in a while. Sundance owners are pretty quiet on this forum.

flava flav

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 11:05:28 am »
Flava has a sundance McKinley and loves it boyeeee

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 11:05:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42