What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance 680 Edison - good price?  (Read 5939 times)

Mikester

Sundance 680 Edison - good price?
« on: June 12, 2015, 09:42:13 pm »
Looked at a few and seem to keep coming back to this one.  Any general feedback about it?

I'm thinking of skipping the lounger as it will give more room with the kids.  So, not sure if I'll regret that?

My dealer has it for $7400.  Is that a good price?  If not, how do you bargain when there's only one dealer around?

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance 680 Edison - good price?
« on: June 12, 2015, 09:42:13 pm »

flava flav

Re: Sundance 680 Edison - good price?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 09:43:37 am »
Yeah boyeee Flava almost bought one last fall here in north NJ.    I think the tag on the store now is $7500 last time I went in, included delivery, chems steps & cover.     Ended up buying the McKinley.  If the budget allows I recommend the McKinley, its a tad bit bigger for a few hundred more $.   

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 11:29:15 am »
Looked at a few and seem to keep coming back to this one.  Any general feedback about it?

I'm thinking of skipping the lounger as it will give more room with the kids.  So, not sure if I'll regret that?

My dealer has it for $7400.  Is that a good price?  If not, how do you bargain when there's only one dealer around?

Thanks.

very simple, bring your checkbook or credit card (if possible pay via check/cash that way you can always ask for a cash discount, most dealers would love to give you that 3-5% instead of giving it to a credit card or finance company) with and be prepared to buy on the spot and make sure you let him know that.  Then you can either throw him an offer which he may reject but he'll know your "looking for a lil extra" which if he's smart he has held back and at that point will give it to you (cash savings, free lifter/steps, etc. etc.) if not he'll simply say you have our bottom line and at that point you truly know you do have the bottom line because he's not going to blow up a deal just for the sake of being stubborn.

Liam

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 07:32:46 am »
Boston area here.  I bought an Edison in the dead of winter a few months ago for just around $6000.  Included cover, steps, delivery and set-up and starter kit. I used the timing to my advantage.  With the blizzards we had this past winter, I could tell foot traffic in the store was at an all-time low and they really wanted to move some inventory.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 05:51:44 pm »
Boston area here.  I bought an Edison in the dead of winter a few months ago for just around $6000.  Included cover, steps, delivery and set-up and starter kit. I used the timing to my advantage.  With the blizzards we had this past winter, I could tell foot traffic in the store was at an all-time low and they really wanted to move some inventory.

Blizzards killed us in mass this winter. Think I sold 2-3 tubs all of February and March combined.  Looks like you were able to capitalize on that. Hope last winter was a abnormality and not signs of things to come

Mikester

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 08:29:32 pm »
Flava - no McKinley in stock.  The other 680 the had was the Ramona.  But, I'll check to see if they're getting any in.

TwinCities - I plan to.  Just not sure what's a good price to target.  Liam got it for $6k in winter, up in Boston.  My dealer is the only one in the area.  So, trying to figure out what to offer. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 08:29:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42