What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance - I'm too short for the Optima *tear* : -/  (Read 2267 times)

Melw1028

Sundance - I'm too short for the Optima *tear* : -/
« on: June 06, 2015, 08:50:40 pm »
We wet tested the Optima and I floated all over the place. My husband enjoyed it but I was only able to stay in one seat with the booster seat. It was sad. I am 5'3 and 120 lbs. I guess I need to think about another tub. I was disappointed. Can anyone recommend a tub that the wives or GF's like which will not swallow us up too much? I don't want to compromise on quality too much but at the same time- the only thing that I can remember about the Optima that I really enjoyed was the acupressure  jet and the foot dome. I am starting to wonder if having  a ton of jets and features is really worth it. Would I be disappointed if I moved down to the hotspring Limelight series or sundance 680 or 780 series....if you had to choose between those two options, which way would you go?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance - I'm too short for the Optima *tear* : -/
« on: June 06, 2015, 08:50:40 pm »

Melw1028

Re: Sundance - I'm too short for the Optima *tear* : -/
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 09:05:05 pm »
Also, as I have mentioned in a previous post- I live in the Houston area and finding a tub is challenging, as the options are limited. So, if you have any recommendations on tubs, brand  or dealer in the Houston area....please - I'm all ears on suggestions. I visited a sunbelt dealer but i can't find enough info on the quality of these spas and reliability so I was nervous to move forward on those.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 01:55:21 pm »
If you have an Artesian dealer near by, the Grand Cayman has a really great seat that is raised up for people about your height.  I have a couple of shorter customers that absolutely love this seat.  If you look at the picture in the link, it's the top right seat.

http://www.artesianspas.com/spa/island/grandcayman.html

Artesian builds a quality spa.

Quickbeam

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 09:46:17 pm »
My wife is smaller than you. She is about 5' 1" and 100 pounds. We have a Jacuzzi J-345 and she sits comfortably in 3 of the 4 seats.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 11:52:55 am »
We tried several my wife floated in, ended up with the Sundance Majesta. Its a smaller tub, but sometimes people over size their tub thinking they are going to be inviting lots of people over.  99% of the time its just her and I.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 11:52:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42