What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We've looked until we're sick of looking. Options we're thinking about.  (Read 2620 times)

Grateful11

We've looked at BullFrog, Vita, California Cooperage, Dreammaker, Baja, Hot Springs and more. I've had spinal fusion, I have degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my spine and a partially numb left leg and also shoulder problems. I'm also 6'1" with a 30" inseam so finding a tub that can get my shoulders under the water is essential.

The best, friendliest, least pushy dealer we've talked with 3 times was the Baja dealer in Matthews, NC. Baja is made not far from our home. Their tubs look nice but I don't see much talk about them on any forums and some of them seem to be rather shallow on the water depth. I've heard people say Baja hasn't kept up with the times and technology but I'm not sure that's always a bad thing. We like the idea of the BullFrog 151R sport tub, seems quite deep, but the dealer says it's a full foam tub and it kinda bothers me in that finding a leak might be a nightmare.

One of things I've found with getting in tubs with lots of loungers and such that I have a lot difficulty getting in and out, my footing seems very unstable. One of the best sounding deals we've found as a California Cooperage M61 for $2999, new but it too seemed a bit shallow.

We're trying to stay under $5k if possible. Any suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

Sam

I don't have much to add other than to say that pretty much all of the brands considered upper tier are full foam.  There are some smaller companies that are trying to carve out a niche by bashing full foam, but for 40 years companies like Hot Spring, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Artesian, etc are all still making spas full foam.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42