What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: newbie with full foam leak,  leaks  (Read 8313 times)

tim8686

Re: newbie with full foam leak,  leaks
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 10:10:26 pm »
Hi stuart, Thanks for the info. Your right this tub was my dads and it has had leak issue since day one.The local sundance dealer said the problem was the glue at all the joints? I have receipts for at least 6 leak issues in the 8+ years he used it until he drained it and let it sit. The last service was just as he drained it and they said they fixed all the leaks, he tested it and it seemed o.k. but the it sat. I had it moved to my house and the wood framing does show som rot but was still o.k. My question is where can I get these boots. I fully expect more leaks. Also what should I use to refoam...  Tim8686

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 10:10:26 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 08:58:49 pm »
Tim,
Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I'm on vacation and was staying off computer! You should be able to order the "boots from a Sundance Dealer. We get them through Sundance but they might be available through other sources (If anyone knows, chime in!) aftermarket, I've never looked.

You can also get a 2 part foam pack from almost any spa dealer to re foam but you have a ways to go before that so, do your digging and gluing then water test. If everything is OK let us know and several of us will point you where you need to go for inexpensive foam packs.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 08:58:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42