What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Niagara Vs. Caldera Salina  (Read 2576 times)

dazzler

Caldera Niagara Vs. Caldera Salina
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:39:30 am »
Hi all.. So my husband and I are trying to decide between the Caldera Niagara and the Caldera Salina.  We haven't been able to do a wet test, just try them dry.  For the most part it will be me and my husband using it and two young kids who will want to use it as they grow up I'm sure. 

Main concern for the Niagara is the one corner seat with the shoulder jets.   My husband sat in it and it seemed like he was too tall for it to sit comfortably.  When I sat in it my shoulders were pushed right against the shoulder jets and it made me stay down in the seat.  Does this change when in water?  I'm about 5ft 6/7  and my husband is 5,10ish.

We both enjoyed the Salina, it seemed a lot more open then the Niagara.  Just not sure if there will be enough variety?  The seat depths all seemed to be about the same.  On the other hand I'm sure the kids will love how open it is and will swim around.  Also the Salina is only 36" tall and the Niagara is 38".

Would love to hear from any other Niagara or Salina owners or people who have been able to wet test.   Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Niagara Vs. Caldera Salina
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:39:30 am »

richierich

Re: Caldera Niagara Vs. Caldera Salina
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 10:49:29 am »
I have wet tested the Niagara and liked it very much. I'm 6'2" and felt the tub fit me just fine. It will definitely feel different when filled with water. You need to wet test. Caldera does build a comfortable tub.

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 11:59:52 am »
We always like to see people wet test because that tells you how the spa will fit you but your husband should not be anywhere close to too tall for that seat at 5'10". Try to set up a wet test with the dealer.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 11:59:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42