What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Whats comparable to the HS Vanguard?  (Read 2732 times)

Sooner Wing

Whats comparable to the HS Vanguard?
« on: May 18, 2015, 02:02:26 pm »
What’s comparable to HS Vanguard in regards to size, quality, and accessories?  I want to check out similar tubs before not sure where to start.

Hot Tub Forum

Whats comparable to the HS Vanguard?
« on: May 18, 2015, 02:02:26 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Whats comparable to the HS Vanguard?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 06:44:30 pm »
 Jacuzzi wise the J-470 J-365 or J-345 Bullfrog I would look at the R7 or A7   Sundance Majesta  Marquis would be another brand as well.   Suppose it would matter what's available to you. 

richierich

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 07:23:05 pm »
 You can look at the tubs on the manufactures web sites. The brands Jim mentioned are all top quality. If you like what you see on the web  site go to a local dealer for a better look and arrange for a wet test for the tubs you find meet your criteria. Shopping for a hot tub can be fun as well as challenging. The internet makes it easy to compare tubs from competing brands. Good luck in your search.

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 10:12:43 pm »
What’s comparable to HS Vanguard in regards to size, quality, and accessories?  I want to check out similar tubs before not sure where to start.

Caldera Tahitian and Caldera Salina are a couple more that you might consider as well.

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 02:45:46 am »
Marquis Epic, Marquis Reward, Marquis Wish.  Check those out at your local dealer

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 07:31:42 am »
Jacuzzi wise the J-470 J-365 or J-345 Bullfrog I would look at the R7 or A7   Sundance Majesta  Marquis would be another brand as well.   Suppose it would matter what's available to you.

As a Majesta owner and my sister being a Vanguard owner, I think that is a fair comparison.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Sooner Wing

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 09:26:38 am »
Thanks guys, this gives me a good place to start researching.  Surprisingly, I don't believe there is a Marquis dealer that close to Oklahoma City.  There are Jacuzzi, Sundance, and Bullfrog dealers so I will check the suggested models out.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 10:52:45 am »
Thanks guys, this gives me a good place to start researching.  Surprisingly, I don't believe there is a Marquis dealer that close to Oklahoma City.  There are Jacuzzi, Sundance, and Bullfrog dealers so I will check the suggested models out.

Wet test them!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 01:03:40 pm »

We will welcome hearing your thoughts.  There is no right and wrong for everyone. 
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 01:03:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42