What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ive been saving and looking at hot tubs for two years really doing serious  (Read 3029 times)

tubber hadtobe

researching lately when i started saving i was looking at sears Lifesmart Rock well after researching Im not sure it would be good in any climate and I happen to live in Minnesota so then I started looki ng at hot Springs and Bullfrog and realized it would be used hot tub I was pretty sure Hot spring 2005 until I was told by several people they are hard to work on finding a used bullfrog is impossible so my question is Am I missing any less expensive models? any opinions are older hot tub that are better quality? and is plug and play an option in minnesota?Thanks so much for any help I have been reading these boards for awhile decided to registar because great info

Hot Tub Forum

Sam

You will probably not be happy with a 110v spa in MN, unless it's indoors.  I usually recommend to people that you are better off getting a high-end hot tub a few years old rather than a cheap hot tub brand new.  A 7 year old Hot Spring that was well maintained could easily have another 10 to 15 years in it.

Hot Spring Ace

researching lately when i started saving i was looking at sears Lifesmart Rock well after researching Im not sure it would be good in any climate and I happen to live in Minnesota so then I started looki ng at hot Springs and Bullfrog and realized it would be used hot tub I was pretty sure Hot spring 2005 until I was told by several people they are hard to work on finding a used bullfrog is impossible so my question is Am I missing any less expensive models? any opinions are older hot tub that are better quality? and is plug and play an option in minnesota?Thanks so much for any help I have been reading these boards for awhile decided to registar because great info

It'll be inside the equipment area somewhere and as noted above it should be alpha-numeric and start with an "H".

tubber hadtobe

I know but it somewhat scares me to buy an older model

silverbullet

Sometimes it may be a smart move to buy an older tub for your first one just to see if your going to like it.

My Wife & I bought a used 2007 Great lakes tub & we found that we liked it do much we bought a new hot spot relay.

Also if you buy used from a reputible dealer you shouldn't have any problems.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42