What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ad in paper for Cheap Spa  (Read 4234 times)

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
Ad in paper for Cheap Spa
« on: July 10, 2004, 09:10:31 pm »
There was a ad in the paper under  for sale.
It said New spa still wraped retail $9500 let it go for $3598.I called up and got a woman on the phone sounded like a house and not a store.Anyway she told me the name but I forgotten it.she told me that they are the top 3 in the country and they are the areas only dealers for that spa.I told her what about Sundance and Hotspings and she said they are not the top 3 so i told her she tookup enough of my time.She said her husband was sick and came home not feeling well from the hospital.So she could not answer my questions.Funny they cannot afford a real ad.The number of this place is 610-965-3668  in allentown pa.Maybe someone screw around with them if they want too loll...Johnny Thunders :o

Hot Tub Forum

Ad in paper for Cheap Spa
« on: July 10, 2004, 09:10:31 pm »

pafoster62

Re: Ad in paper for Cheap Spa
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 05:17:04 am »
 ??? I've seen the same ads in the paper too. (cleveland) also, i've seen signs on the side of the road advertising "cheap" spas :-/

OnMedic

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 07:52:05 am »
I'll bet it was Gulf Coast. They have to be one of the worst!

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 03:55:08 pm »
yea i think thats it,nobody talks about them......Johnny Thunders

OnMedic

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 11:13:52 pm »
Jonny,

Do a search here and at poolandspa.com and you will see some nasty things abour Gulf Coast.

spaguyohio

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2004, 10:46:21 am »
Ive visited the ones in the Cleveland area. Its 3 guys out of a storage room in Willoughby, Ohio.  2 retired cops and a retired postal worker. They also sell furniture as well.

They bring the spas in from a no name manufacturer, cant offer any warranty or service. But, as I was told "Who cares about that, youre getting it so cheap you can afford to get it fixed and still be ahead of other well known models."

Ok bubba, if you say so .. LOL ..

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
Ad inPaper forCheap Spa for Gulf Coast
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2004, 11:39:46 am »
I called back up to find out what brand of spa and they told me it was Gulf Coast...They been selling them for over 10 years and Gulf Coast been selling spas for over 30 years.They don't have a store but a warehouse.And she told me Jacuzzi is one of the worst spas in the industry and she would not buy something from Homedepot.Then i had to put my 2 cents in telling her i would not buy a Spa from Homedepot but from a Jacuzzi store.She says it would coast me 3 times more money to buy other spas and they don't have the overhead and signs and all that stuff thats why they can sell it cheaper.She would not give me a repair dealers phone number to call for sevice but if i had trouble I should call Gulf Coast up and they would send somebody over.But i wanted to know who and where are they located  and she hungup on me lol.johnny thunders :D

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 11:46:42 am »
I love those conversations. johnythunders, you rock!

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 11:55:50 am »
Checkout the Gulf Coast its a pretty nice website lol.....But I am glad i never went there i would have freaked out on her wasting my time....JT

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 11:55:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42