What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HOW DO YOU WORK THIS THING??  (Read 2331 times)

802MARK

HOW DO YOU WORK THIS THING??
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:34:47 pm »
I bought a new hot tub, down in panama central america.  it came without a booklet,  ok fine I'm a man shouldn't be hard to get it going... yeah right....  I chased down a book of info on it, which I think was written by a 14 year old boy from china.  I still have no idea how to get this thing to heat up.  It's a baili hot tub.  The control panel on this thing is driving me nuts, I have to push this button and then this one,, and so on,..  after about a hour and it had raised the temp about 3 degrees I turned it off and went to bed, only to wake up at 4am to the thing running...  I have no idea.   anyone?? I just want to turn the thing on, heat to the highest setting and jet water until I turn it off.

Hot Tub Forum

HOW DO YOU WORK THIS THING??
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:34:47 pm »

richierich

Re: HOW DO YOU WORK THIS THING??
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 06:48:33 pm »
2 to 3 degrees an hour is normal depending on the heater/ voltage used for the hot tub. 110v tubs are real slow to heat.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 02:56:41 pm »
Is bali a brand or model? Without knowing, quite exactly what you have, it's pretty impossible to help. Where can we find the "booklet"? Where can we actually see what you have?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 02:56:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42